Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So... are you a drinker?

What's your flavor?

• Beer

Votes: 154 52.0%
  • Liquor

Votes: 90 30.4%
  • Neither - no drinky for me

Votes: 47 15.9%
  • Wine

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Price point will sub $5.00 which will include the special box required to ship (since these are not collapsible koozies but the real-deal foam ones). More details will be posted on the homepage when these become available. Also coming in the next few weeks, NEW XRU RECRUITING CARDS and NEW SMALLER URL WEB ADDRESS STICKERS! :rock:

Is there a reason why you went with the real-deal foam ones? I like the collapsible so I can store them anywhere but I will definitely take one!

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a reason why you went with the real-deal foam ones? I like the collapsible so I can store them anywhere but I will definitely take one!

I always thought the real deal foamies kept my drink cooler --- maybe it's just me though. I also was trying to replace the TRD foamies that I had that completely fell apart (maybe from too much use). :laugh:

Funny thing is - since I posted this thread I haven't had hardly anything to drink. One 24oz in a three weeks. That's good for me. Felt it was time to turn back the drinky a little bit.

Koozies may be in stock in less than 2 weeks. Will keep everyone posted! Switched the design up a little bit, hopefully everyone will still like em.

o5oldblue

Reaction score
I like Margaritas but it has been a while since I have had one. just don't drink that often

Dark Storm

Reaction score
I'm a somewhat Drinker. lol

I only Drink when I'm out of the Country on my gaming Tournament Trips and enjoy drinking with my Firends but dont buy acohol when I'm in Canada

After the tournament is over I make up for not dinking in Canada thou lol

toyxrun

Reaction score
im not one to drink... actually its close to never... i dont turn down peace tho! :wink:

MplsX

Reaction score
Don't care for booze, but I do like to smoke crack!:cool:

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
BigFatDogEatingPizza said:
I am not old enough to drink, not in this country but I am old enough to drink in every other country.

I cannot due to having a blow machine in my x

Workman3886

Reaction score
I did all my drinking before I was 21, by the time I got there it wasn't fun anymore, at the most a few mixed drinks a year, or shot, literally a FEW.

And when I do drink I don't even get buzzed... I just can't spend that much money on something that usually makes me feel like crap the next day lol...

boost10

Reaction score
Im like a fish but i dnt drink and drive or drift lmfao

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
You have a blow machine????

I cant even fathom getting behind the wheel of my truck after drinking...so having one in your truck, shouldn't be an issue in the first place, if you are gonna knock a few back....quite simple...don't drink and drive...:stupid:e

Human life is worth too much, and i've invested too much into my truck to risk wrecking it (or worse), do to me not being all there...

EDIT---Beer for me....give me a place to crash the night, and im down to knock back a few beers...

cramersec

Reaction score
Can't participate in your poll, since in a week I might have a wee dram of Islay single malt, a few beers, and a few glasses of pinot noir. Never to excess, of course. :laugh:

Steve

JFrame

Reaction score
I drink Monday Nights and then Thursday - Saturday. I'm 21 and too many parties going on to not drink. Usually starts with beer, ends with liquor. Last night my roommates and I ended up playing Tequila Pong (beer pong but with Tequila instead) Ended fine for me cause I'm pretty damn good at pong. Them...not so much. I do plan on trying out some Crown Royal Tea tonight cause I just heard about the recipe. I'm a big Crown Royal fan too.

1oz Crown Royal
.25oz Captain Morgan
.25oz Peach Schnapps
Splash of Sour Mix
4oz Cola

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
Murderface said:
Pics or BS

I got the dwi in another truck. Wont do that again. Super expensive and really stupid.

Attachments

• image-3042927008.jpg
    image-3042927008.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 121
Top Bottom