Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SO CAL X-meet Cable Airport

BBQ or Maniac Mikes

• BBQ

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Maniac Mikes

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
yeah i would say so but dont worry about that i have those also

Gutz

Reaction score
So what will be there to do besides BBQ and checking out our rides? Can we get all crazy in the hangar with our trucks gymkhana style? :D

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
that would be too much fun... prob not gonna happen though. we should still be able to hang out on the airport property just not in the hangers. It is believed that there are a few retired jets/ planes we could still take pictures with, and alky, oh alky... gonna have a few beers.

You gonna make it to this one Gutz?

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
whats else to do,,,, well besides watching planes take off and land, checking out one anothers trucks, havin some beers and BBQin, for those that are interested and have a extra i believe its $75 or $100 bucks you can take a discovery flight which is about 45 min to an hour long they will let you take off and fly a plane around... if you dont have the money im sure we will have other things to do.

Damn!!! Gonna try to make it...

should i add your name to the list

Last edited:

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
your guys better get on it i know there is more than just you three down there in SD isnt there the guy with the white x-runner down there

Outburst

Reaction score
there's actually a crapton of x-runners down here. in my area specifically, I see another BSP, no mods whatsoever, an SWB with an XRU sticker on the center of the rear window and BHLM, and a BR which is actually owned by my co-worker. :laugh:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
there's actually a crapton of x-runners down here. in my area specifically, I see another BSP, no mods whatsoever, an SWB with an XRU sticker on the center of the rear window and BHLM, and a BR which is actually owned by my co-worker. :laugh:

get them to come down...pretty excited for this one!!:biggrin:

Outburst

Reaction score
i'll have to chase 2 of them down then. that BSP.. I usually see while im jogging. a cute blonde girl. :laugh:

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
lol looks like you have some work ahead of you then, shoot maybe it will be a win win situation, youll get your self a girlfriend and a new member

Fisherman

Reaction score
your guys better get on it i know there is more than just you three down there in SD isnt there the guy with the white x-runner down there

ya the white x-runner is xrunish, if i remember correct he is in the military.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
we need to bring in the new years proper lets get as many people as possible

Outburst

Reaction score
bumping this thread. does anyone else wanna come? we need as many people as possible..

maybe ill advertise this thread on my sig.

Top Bottom