Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Fl. get together thread....lol.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey guys let's do Markham park tommorow at 3. Just a little meet n greet... Text me ok...305-423-9215.

Last edited:

AsianTaco

Reaction score
WHEN ADN WHERE?!!! IS THIS STILL GOING WTF IS GOING ON? sorry for yelling? lol

08x

Reaction score
dont lie co ur not sorry for yelling lol

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I wont be attending. I didn't realize it was today.... Plus I have no idea where that park is .

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Give better notice next time. I don't go on XRU as much. Too busy.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
It's alright guys...I did leave my number on here...no prob..we will make better arrangements next time...as a matter of fact how about the 25th Friday at towers?? Should have the brakes e85 and evo mod on the bumper done. Towers is on university and 595 if u have n e questions let me know . Let's try a roll call for this meet.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Too far to drive . I used to drive all that way but using half a tank of gas to hang out for a couple of hours just doesnt seem worth it anymore. Plus thats one more place I've never been so I have no idea where it is .

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Oh I'm sure ,but where I live I'm 30mins from I-95 . I've seen directions to the place once its a long drive .

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Well hopefully we can get this going and move north and south to accomadate every ones need

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Did you end up going to Markham Park? Wasn't the jerk festival this past weekend?

I would have come if I was in town, but I was in Tampa this past weekend. I'll be up there the 25h too since that's the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
No i had a feeling it was going to happen. Thats why i put my number up in case somebody decided to go...

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
next week Friday....reminder to all....at towers my info is up top feel free to text me or pm me.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hopefully next time.....:top: This week Friday at Towers i will be out there a little after 8. If you need any help let me know. Look out for my truck..

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey Everyone there is an Event at Moroso On Dec.4, Thats a Sunday..., I am plannig on heading up that way to get some 1/4 mile action. I should be done with the tuning by then i hope and ready to lay it down the strip. So either way maybe some of you would like to come. We can meet up over there or before and ride in together either way let me know..

Top Bottom