Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Fl. get together thread....lol.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I havent run truck in a long time .... I'm kind of afraid to, I think my throw out bearing is going . It sweaks and I have a hard time getting into 1st and Reverse sometimes ? Though I dont think anything is wrong with the transmission??

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey James how u doin man...yeah let's see if we can light some fire down that track...

08x

Reaction score
pbir?? hmm mite go what event is going on??

08x

Reaction score
ok let me no have a few buddys in mustangs that would go run also

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Tonight at 8pm Towers. Give me a shout if u need some help comin out.

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey, Thanks to those that came out last night......Next stop Moroso. Dec. 4th.

Rez146

Reaction score
got there kinda late... but you truck looks sick bro..it was nice to meet up with you and get more info about things that we love...lets get more more people out there next time...

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
got there kinda late... but you truck looks sick bro..it was nice to meet up with you and get more info about things that we love...lets get more more people out there next time...

Hey, thanks man yours too nice n clean...Most definetly we need too. Hopefully we can get some of the huys on here up to speed so they can come out...your buddy made a good point about, if it was going to be. An open track because of the event..Im gonna check it out n get more info. If it is good we'll keep it on for that day if not then no.. stay tuned keep everyone posted..

Rez146

Reaction score
yea hopefully it is an open track everyone will have a good time..i would love to see what time i can do on the X before i start modding it

08x

Reaction score
from the info on the site it doesnt look like a open track even but on dec 16th there having midnite madness for test and tune should be better off shooting for that

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Yeah we might do that. Just depends when the day is. I work midnights so its hard but I wanna get a group going...either way I'm gonna look into it.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
yea hopefully it is an open track everyone will have a good time..i would love to see what time i can do on the X before i start modding it

Hey u can go to homestead they have an eighth mile track down there. Check it out its closer to u than comin up to moroso or south Florida drifters.

Rez146

Reaction score
I dont mind driving anywhere as long as we can get a group together have a meet and a good time

Top Bottom