Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Florida Beach BBQ Feeler !

lamia2super

Reaction score
I'm in - Wherever!!!

get my number(pm) and we will hit up countyline sometime. ive been trying to avoid that place because brakes kinda are a little worn out and i dont want to change them. also need to do a oil change, replace fuel filter, and install some other parts i bought for this truck. main reason i havent done anything is because im trying to get my bmw back on the road, which is draining all my money

newest mod! i had ebay lights before that came with the car, but werent bright at all! im going to list them for sale soon if someone wants ebay lights lol i had a local guy thats trying to start up his company make them. so far i love them, but want to send them back and put some sort leds or something inside

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well I'm always down for a meet and I unfortunately have a lot of time on my hands now with my job cutting my hours ! In August I'll be busy again Fall term 2013 starts !

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I am in Deerfield until the 6th, heading to Miami Monday to catch the ball game, should anyone want to grab a brew hit me up:canada:

Reaction score
hello people whats the plan im in for a meet... does anyone know why my a/c light flashes funniest part it happens when it rains soooo gets kinda frustrating..
i live near ives dairy road and 95

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
hello people whats the plan im in for a meet... does anyone know why my a/c light flashes funniest part it happens when it rains soooo gets kinda frustrating..
i live near ives dairy road and 95

Belt slippage can cause this...Mine did it when I had gone thru a deep puddle.

Dave

Miami_X

Reaction score
We need a GTG - even if it's just a meet and greet for the new guys! Let's do this!

lamia2super

Reaction score
:top:was about to get next to you on the street but the light caught me

Top Bottom