Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Florida Beach BBQ Feeler !

lamia2super

Reaction score
how about we meet up and go to countyline next Wednesday for the street racing made safe event?

L3G10N

Reaction score
:top:was about to get next to you on the street but the light caught me

I probably would've done some socially awkward stare ahead and avoid eye contact shit. :rofl:

Just kidding man. What time at county line next wednesday? I work really close to us27.

motoxx199

Reaction score
Are any of you close to fort Myers. There is a bunch of guys around here that meet up every saturday and do some street racing. There all good guys no bs

lamia2super

Reaction score
Around 8pm ?

I probably would've done some socially awkward stare ahead and avoid eye contact shit. :rofl:

Just kidding man. What time at county line next wednesday? I work really close to us27.

motoxx199

Reaction score
It's at 10:00pm every saturday at the sonic at summerlin and gladiolus.

motoxx199

Reaction score
im down for the beach. i have not been to a meet so count me in

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well I'm off the entire month of September, so maybe we can get a meet together sometime then? I'll be back in school then with nothing to do but study ! It seems the only problems were experiencing with getting this meet off the ground are that people don't like the location (they don't want to make the drive out because "It's Far") , they're having issues with being able to make it because they're not in town, and/or they haven't seen this thread!

Rez146

Reaction score
i am off every other weekend if this meet lands on my weekend off i will be there

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well it's difficult to get everyone to agree but I guess I can start with a date! How about September 7th its the first Saturday of the month ?

motoxx199

Reaction score
I don't have anything to do in September either. let me know where you want to meet and I will be there.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well I wanted to put a beach meet together but I think a short get together would be appropriate first . We used to meet a Sonics years ago and surprisingly those meets were well attended . However , a lot of those guys I've lost touch with , no longer care to patronize this site , or no longer have X-Runners .

motoxx199

Reaction score
I know I've noticed a lot of guys on here don't even have a xrunner

Rez146

Reaction score
I work on sept 7th but get out at 3 and can meet up after that

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
There is one in Boynton Beach ,but it's kind of in the ghetto .... Then again I don't think there are any that aren't lol

Miami_X

Reaction score
I'm in for a Sonic meet. the one in Boynton's not that bad, is it?

Top Bottom