Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STILL WANTED! 09_xrated_barcelona

SooRunner

Reaction score
Who ever knows this guy, 09_xrated_barcelona aka DAVID HOLMES...please tell him to refund me my money back. I paid him and he never shipped my trd intake.

Please someone help me out or I'm going to RAGE on him real soon!

Damn F'ken paypal can't get my money back! WTF? They said he has to refund it!

So please let him know I AM VERY UPSET of this matter.

I know he is in the military and all but he can still refund my money. Its been about 2+ month and counting.

big_dirte

Reaction score
Damn man!!! Sorry you havent been able to get the money back. RJDoute wasnt able to locate him for you? I dont think that being in the military should be a free pass on being a sleeze bag. Where is he from? Has anyone actually ever met this guy?

Dirte

Shanes56

Reaction score
you need to have money in your account for paypal to get it from you, they will not pull it out of the associated bank account

Sorry to hear about what is happening hopefully it all works out for you

SooRunner

Reaction score
I'm not sure what happened to RJDoute, he said he was trying to contact David at his station but no reply.

I'm not sure why paypal couldn't refund me, they gave me some bull shit like hey we can't get your money back, you agreed on the terms of agreement or something...

I'm like WTF! Why did I use your paypal service then? Even they can not even get my money back for a non recieved item.

Paypal is full of $H!T!

big_dirte

Reaction score
RJDoute seems like a pretty stand up guy so I am sure that he has been trying. My question about anyone ever meeting him was to make sure that it wasnt some sort of scam. A friend of mine was recently scammed by someone posing as a military member so it is not uncommon. I am not saying that all military members are saints but the majority of us are pretty decent people. I just ran a search for David Holmes in the global email book for Iraq and I came up with 1 name. I am not sure if it is the same guy or not. If I had an idea of where he was from and what he did I could narrow it down a little more.

Dirte

SooRunner

Reaction score
From my previous post, I think a couple of members know/met up with him before I think.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=31684

Also I emailed him but no reply either...His email i think is {ADMIN REMOVED EMAIL} or something like that...can't remember off the top of my head...but I'm pretty sure he is in the army and a legit person...knock on wood!

He also is a "Valued Donor" to XRU...Last login as stated in profile is in October.

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/member.php?u=3240

Last edited by a moderator:

big_dirte

Reaction score
The David Holmes here is David A. I would ask another XRU member on here that is in the Army and is currently stateside to locate the guys home unit. It should be easy enough. Once you do that give them a call and ask to talk to the first sergeant or sergeant major of that unit. That will get things moving pretty quick. I am not army nor am I in the states right now so I cant really doing anything from my end. I hope that info helps.

Dirte

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
Ryan actually talked to him before. He knows where the guy is stationed in AL, not GA like previously thought, and has access to his chain of command.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
This has been going on way too long. I believe I would have raged long ago. Why can't people just do the right thing???

big_dirte

Reaction score
Well hopefully he can get it taken care of for SooRunner.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
I say if you take someones $, and don't send the goods, that's a dirt bag move no matter where you are in the world. If you know you can't send the item...don't take the persons $. :motz:

big_dirte

Reaction score
I say if you take someones $, and don't send the goods, that's a dirt bag move no matter where you are in the world. If you know you can't send the item...don't take the persons $. :motz:

100% Agree!!

07XRsteve

Reaction score
this guy is shady we had a meet that we were supposed to get together and he said he was coming and everyone showed up but this guy we called his number and he never picked up. The dude just seems shady to me. sorry about your money man i hate how ppl can be sometimes

HiTek21

Reaction score
Dang that sucks man. I had some crap with Paypal and an exhaust pipe I bought from someone on an Acura Forum. All paypal could do is suspend their account until he settled the dispute.

It took 9 months before the guy shipped the exhaust pipe and the only reason he did it was because he needed to use his paypal. He asked me if i would cancel the dispute then he would ship, but paypal said if I cancel the dispute then they will no longer be able to take any further action against him, so if he decided to not ship the exhaust after I canceled the dispute then i'm SOL.

I hope you can get this straightened out without too many more problems. Paypal is almost useless at times.

SooRunner

Reaction score
I totally agree with everyone, I feel like I just got stiffed by a douche bag. I even tried calling his number that he listed with paypal and he never picks up.

I just lost $288 and paypal can not even refund me it.

Well this is taking way too long. This is how I feel right now...yes he is in the army and maybe serving our country, but he better watch his back cuz karma is a bitch!

Any help is greatly and very gladly appreciated.

Last edited:

big_dirte

Reaction score
I totally agree with everyone, I feel like I just got stiffed by a douche bag. I even tried calling his number that he listed with paypal and he never picks up.

I just lost $250 and paypal can not even refund me it.

Well this is taking way too long. This is how I feel right now...yes he is in the army and maybe serving our country, but he better watch his back cuz karma is a bitch!

Any help is greatly and very gladly appreciated.

I dont blam you at all man. I would be heated if it were me. I am sure that there is someone else on here that can get a hold of this guy for you(Soldiers...help him out....please!!).

Dirte

Dirte

SooRunner

Reaction score
UPDATE:

So after many millions of try calling the number he listed on his paypal, emailed him, sent him private messages on this forum, and kept calling that number HE FINALLY PICKS UP! I was SHOCKED!

So I talked to him on the phone and asked him what is going on...he said he refunded me the money on the paypal but I'm not getting it. So I don't know what is going on.

Anyway he said he wanted to pay me in person, sorta made me laugh cuz I know he is not going to fly to my house to pay me, so I just told him to give me a money order or cashiers check and mail it to my house.

He said he was on 24hour duty and will try to slip to the post office in the next day or two. So I'll see how that goes.

BUT THANKS TO EVERYONE ON HERE THAT HELPED ME OUT! I JUST CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH! <<<< see the caps?!

I guess he is somewhat a legit guy after all huh?

big_dirte

Reaction score
^^^^Guess we will find out when/if you get the check.

Dirte

nine9six

Reaction score
I hope you get this shit taken care of man. In the meantime, just scroll up and stare at Raversman's avatar.

I...Can't....Stop....!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom