Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STILL WANTED! 09_xrated_barcelona

SooRunner

Reaction score
Ketchup: I didn't buy it off ebay. I bought the trd intake from here from David. I figured he has a military email for paypal everything was going to be good.

All your military talk is like a different language to me. LOL!

Well thanks for everyone's help. El Paso PD is the only resort I have to go to now since he has enough warning and time to refund me the money. I hope he gets discharged from the military.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
well being deployed it may be difficult to pay the money back... im not defending him at all by any stretch of the imagination but i know i didnt have western union on my COP!!! if he is a smart soldier he has someone in the states with power of attorney to handle any situations that arise so contacting him and finding out how to contact that person is the only way i see that youll be able to get it back before he redeploys back to the states. another military man correct me if there is some other way to do it. actually i just answered my own question in my head..... he can go to an atm or to a finance office if one is available where he is at and get the money out and mail it to you. not the safest way to transfer money but its a start.

you still gotta contact him either directly or through his chain of command though.

hey man good luck though for real. this guy is a bad example of a soldier.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Ketchup: I didn't buy it off ebay. I bought the trd intake from here from David. I figured he has a military email for paypal everything was going to be good.

All your military talk is like a different language to me. LOL!

Well thanks for everyone's help. El Paso PD is the only resort I have to go to now since he has enough warning and time to refund me the money. I hope he gets discharged from the military.

oh. ok bro. hope they can help u. gonna be hard with him deployed.

well being deployed it may be difficult to pay the money back... im not defending him at all by any stretch of the imagination but i know i didnt have western union on my COP!!! if he is a smart soldier he has someone in the states with power of attorney to handle any situations that arise so contacting him and finding out how to contact that person is the only way i see that youll be able to get it back before he redeploys back to the states. another military man correct me if there is some other way to do it. actually i just answered my own question in my head..... he can go to an atm or to a finance office if one is available where he is at and get the money out and mail it to you. not the safest way to transfer money but its a start.

you still gotta contact him either directly or through his chain of command though.

hey man good luck though for real. this guy is a bad example of a soldier.

yea, bad example of a Soilder for sure. He can take a payday advance and take care of it. He is makin extra money. I was deployed to and there is ways to take care of this. There is even Western Union's.

Last edited:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
He wasn't deployed when all this was going on. His deployment is recent. He's a piece of shit as a man and a soldier. There's no excuse. He's had enough tries. If I was his supervisor I'd start chapter paperwork.

Is that overboard? Absolutely not. He's been in the Army over 5 years and he's a PFC. I imagine he's a piece of shit all around. This would just be icing on the cake.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
LOL 5 years.. hahahahaha PFC hahahahahahahahahahaha

i agree there are ways to take of it but where i was at in afghanistan before i moved to a large fob in helmand province we didnt even have running water or heat for most of the winter. cold showers in 10 degree weather with nothing but water bottles warmed up by the heaters in the fmtv's... we deffinately didnt have any access to our money. like i said im not sticking up for him at all im just saying youll have to contact him personally and get him to handle it. the cops cant really do anything right now since he is over there. but they can be waiting for him when he gets back!!! if its over 200 bucks its grand larceny (felony) and internet fraud.... at least thats how it was in va back when i was a little trouble maker lol. never scammed anyone but i did get into some trouble with some things that came missing from a garage in my hometown. not proud of it but i feel it gives me an edge in situation like this when i can hlep someone.

BlackCat

Reaction score
This whole thing reminds me of an incident I had with an Ebay purchase gone bad about 7 or so years ago. I bought a set of rims from an Ebay seller in Tacoma, WA for $600. Well, the seller never delivered on the good and either ignored my emails or offered sorry excuses. On the last day possible for filing a grievance with PayPal, i filed my formal complaint. Paypal subsequently judged in my favor and awarded me the grand sum of something like $11. That was because (as others have already said) Paypal will only award you your loss UP TO the amount in the offender's PayPal account... and that's all that was left in it.

So I went back on Ebay and contacted various individuals that had bought/sold from the offender in the recent past (and also found out that the account wasn't the offender's but his girlfriend's) and convinced them to give me the offender's name, address, phone number among other details. I then made multiple phone calls and left mulitple messages and I think I may have even sent a letter.

Then I chased around with the Illinois State Police (I lived in IL at the time), the City of Washington (IL) Police Dept, the Washington State Patrol, the Thurston County (WA) Sheriff's Department and the City of Tacoma Police Department. None of the departments wanted to touch my case because it was an "Internet Crime" and was "Out of their (respective) jurisdictions". The Tacoma cops also added that the offender lived just outside of their city limits.

Frustrated, I went around the system (calling just about every number I could get a hold of for the respective departments, hoping to find a way past the frontline phone operators) and finally got a hold of a deputy from the Thurston County Sheriff's Dept who was willing to work with me. I gave him all the info I had including the offender's contact info.

Two weeks later, I had my money back.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
He wasn't deployed when all this was going on. His deployment is recent. He's a piece of shit as a man and a soldier. There's no excuse. He's had enough tries. If I was his supervisor I'd start chapter paperwork.

Is that overboard? Absolutely not. He's been in the Army over 5 years and he's a PFC. I imagine he's a piece of shit all around. This would just be icing on the cake.

agreed! :top:

SooRunner

Reaction score
I agree with RJDoute, He was not deployed yet when this was going on. I called his cell and even spoke to him. He even agreed to pay me via money order from the post office. He failed many times to do that. Now its the last straw basically.

I'm going to be nice this last time. I'm going to write a letter to that address listed. Hopefully his wife/gf/BOYFRIEND/significant other gets it. If not, I'm gonna start phone calls from the top of my list.

Thanks everyone!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I sent him a PM and he replied. He has seen this thread, I am sure of it..... Hope it works out for you brotha!

COWBELL

Reaction score
This is so ridiculous :motz:

Not only should he pay you what he owes you...
he should have to give you the damn part for FREE for:

1. Making you wait forever.
2. Dodging his responsibilities.
3. Giving military members a bad name.
4. His lame ass excuses.
5. A bunch of false promises.

Absolutely unacceptable behavior for any military member, anywhere.

You are not going into combat with me if you cannot take care of a simple ass thing like this son.

akxr79

Reaction score
You are not going into combat with me if you cannot take care of a simple ass thing like this son.

thats a GREAT point. How can we trust someone like that with protecting the ENTIRE COUNTRY if he can't even do sh!t this simple...

Hopefully soldiers like this are only a needle in the haystack, or less...

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
There's always shitbags in the group. This one is obvious and he won't be in the military for long, I assure you.

For how long he's been in the Army and still being a private, they'll have to chapter him soon enough. I imagine he's either overweight or a PT failure, regardless he can't stay in the Army if he can't get promoted.

SooRunner

Reaction score
I sent him a PM and he replied. He has seen this thread, I am sure of it..... Hope it works out for you brotha!

O F'in wow! He can read these post but he can't get the job done or give me a call. WTF?

DAVID C. HOLMES, IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU SHOULD REFUND MY MONEY OR LEGAL ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN VERY SOON!

This is BULL DONG!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Bro,
I feel you frustration. But I don't honestly think you are ever goin to get a resolution from him. I mean, legal action is appropriate, but at what cost. I wish I had an extra 250 layin around cause I would give it to you because this situation is so effed up. I know......its not just about the money. But we get screwed some times. I don't think I would feel any different if I was in your shoes, but just tryin to give another look on this.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
i know a way you could procure a means to eradicate a object owned by a person in order to prevent said person from needing to purchase sell or trade with othere persons due to lack of neccesity of parts via objects removal from a functioning state in a way that may or may not be permanet ............ KABOOM

blastap

Reaction score
I have been screwed twice from xru members, It sux to lose money to the no name members. Norcal_xr got me for a bunk wideband and some other douche got me for a urd s/c pulley

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I have been screwed twice from xru members, It sux to lose money to the no name members. Norcal_xr got me for a bunk wideband and some other douche got me for a urd s/c pulley

yea, that is why its good to have that Itrade thing. I have actually had members only sell to me instead of some new member with no ratin. Sucks you got screw Ryan. :thumpdown:

Emanon

Reaction score
Can't you go to your financial institution stating you have not received what you paid for and do a chargeback? I always use AMEX when buying stuff thru PayPal, I assumed I could call them and dispute the payment if I never received what I ordered.

I should research more and see if it is not the case when going thru PayPal.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
We could always add some nice 'nicknames' on top of the iTrader ratings for those that don't go through with the transaction:biggrin:

To the members and veteran members here, I'm sorry you got screwed...I really am:frown:.

...let me know if you need my assistance:smile:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
^^ that would be awesome David. You have a few names already........

Top Bottom