Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

STILL WANTED! 09_xrated_barcelona

COWBELL

Reaction score
sucks man first i heard of it,
I will still trade/sell buy/ with anyone from here...but this still makes ya think twice :frown:

SooRunner

Reaction score
And yes this *%&@$()%U%)#Q is still wanted.

Here is an update as of today 3/23. I still didn't get my money back. I called his cell probably 10 times now. I spoke to him and he said he was going to go to the post office and get me a money order. Days go by and still no money order. I call him again and he said he is going to do it. Days turns into weeks, weeks turn into months and still nothing. I called his phone today and I get the message "this user is not accepting calls right now!" WTF!

I'm over the frustration stage, now its RAGE!

Here is what info I have on him:

David C. Holmes
Cell #: 850-401-4445
Email: david.c.holmes@us.army.mil

If someone has his address please post it up or pm me. I don't care if it has to do with a private issue. He took my money and I have no product in my hands...basically I got scammed.

This is going to get ugly now. I will find out what city and state he lives in and file a report with his local police or sheriff department. This is taking way too long.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
sucks bro go for the throat on this one

kinda reminds me of this
soo runner on the left barcelona on the right
youngjedi.jpg

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
What you need to do is call Paypal, don't try and file the claim online. I had an instance with them where they wouldn't file a claim because they said I was past the allotted time to file. The guy I was buying from kept me going with a bunch of nonsense, but I kept all of the emails. After getting on the phone with PayPal, and explaining/proving that the guy was stonewalling for time, they opened the claim up over the phone, and in 10 days, I had my money.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
David C. Holmes
8008-A Neptune St, El Paso, TX 79904
915-231-6188
Unit : 3-43RD ADA HHB Fort Bliss, TX

He works in the BN Commo Shop, S6.

There's his picture. I'll try to contact the unit again.

Fort Bliss operator gave me this number for the unit:

915 568-1194

I've called twice and no answer. I'll see if I can get a different number. :top:

Last edited:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
i wonder if keith (ketchup) knows him.... or if he could at least get in touch (physically) with him. soo.... since he is in the military the best way to get your money back is to contact his first sergeant or someone else in his chain of command. they WILL make him pay you as long as they know that he owes you the money or the product. at this point it sounds like you just want the money back. pm keith and see if he would be so kind as to get a good contact number for this guys unit... if ryan doesnt get it for you. good luck bro... now i see why you were sceptical about using western union!

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
wow...this is getting good
icon_popcorn.gif

edit: sorry i reread my post...i didnt mean it like that...what i meant was ultimately i want you to get the issue resolved...i like reading what happened in the mean time...kinda like a screenplay LOL

RJDoute

Reaction score
So I just did a bit of tracking, after a bunch of wrong numbers I found the building 3-43 is housed in, 1273 apparently. The number to that building is the best I can do but I still haven't got an answer.

915-568-4554

I'm currently installing a decent version of Microsoft Office so I can see the Excel spreadsheet of contact listings for their entire brigade. I will PM it to you once I make sure it's useful. :top:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
So I just did a bit of tracking, after a bunch of wrong numbers I found the building 3-43 is housed in, 1273 apparently. The number to that building is the best I can do but I still haven't got an answer.

915-568-4554

I'm currently installing a decent version of Microsoft Office so I can see the Excel spreadsheet of contact listings for their entire brigade. I will PM it to you once I make sure it's useful. :top:

i think somone subscribed to the thread :top:

good watching out bro :biggrin:

lets get this sum***ch :rockon:

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
gawd damn lil PFC givin military and paypal a bad name. ill smoke the s**t out of him till he passes out.

"FRONT LEANING REST POSITION.... MOVE, ONE TWO THREE, ONE TWO THREE, ONE TWO THREE, PAY THAT MONEY, BACK TO BENSON, PEICE OF S**T, YOU F***ING SUCK, ONE TWO THREE......."

bwahahahahahahahah

RJDoute

Reaction score
Okay! Here's the update. I talked with his BN CSM (Sergeant Major) and he told me he is "Not in the business of running down soldiers for vendors." I told him I was just a former military guy and a friend of someone who got scammed. He took my name and number down and said he'd see what he could do. There's nothing else I can help you with but I'll pass on the BDE phone roster to you.

Even if I was still in the military the CSM outranks me so I've outlived my usefulness at this point. :laugh:

Good luck man, and if I get a call back (judging from his tone I doubt it) I'll forward it to you.

nine9six

Reaction score
Sorry to see that you're still having to deal with this man. I can't believe that PayPal isn't willing to work with you on this. I mean, I can believe it. But I've heard of many people getting $ back after being ripped off. What makes you any different??

SooRunner

Reaction score
Paypal can't get my money back cuz I think he have no account listed on his paypal so paypal can not pull money out.

If RJDoute keeps getting blown outta the water, I think I'm going to report it to el paso authority and see what they can do. Thanks for your help RjDoute. I really appreiate it. I think xru should suspend his account AFTER i get my money back.

I'll contact ketchup and see what he can do since he lives in TX i think.

rice247

Reaction score
Damn that sucks. Hopefully you get everything sorted and get a hold of that guy.

And yeah, PayPal sucks about refunds.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Who ever knows this guy, 09_xrated_barcelona aka DAVID HOLMES...please tell him to refund me my money back. I paid him and he never shipped my trd intake.

Please someone help me out or I'm going to RAGE on him real soon!

Damn F'ken paypal can't get my money back! WTF? They said he has to refund it!

So please let him know I AM VERY UPSET of this matter.

I know he is in the military and all but he can still refund my money. Its been about 2+ month and counting.

dude, that is effed up. Military too. I hope its not that SGM on post that I have talked to a few times. And EBAY should refund your money if you didn't receive the item.

Paypal can't get my money back cuz I think he have no account listed on his paypal so paypal can not pull money out.

If RJDoute keeps getting blown outta the water, I think I'm going to report it to el paso authority and see what they can do. Thanks for your help RjDoute. I really appreiate it. I think xru should suspend his account AFTER i get my money back.

I'll contact ketchup and see what he can do since he lives in TX i think.

yea brotha, I got your PM. I may check with the MPs, but honestly.....the law isn't gonna do anything to him. If it is that SGM, post probably won't do shite. But I will try to help u if I can find him. I haven't seen any other BR on post. I will ask RAIDEN06BSP and BUTTERS607 if they have seen another BR X.

Okay! Here's the update. I talked with his BN CSM (Sergeant Major) and he told me he is "Not in the business of running down soldiers for vendors." I told him I was just a former military guy and a friend of someone who got scammed. He took my name and number down and said he'd see what he could do. There's nothing else I can help you with but I'll pass on the BDE phone roster to you.

Even if I was still in the military the CSM outranks me so I've outlived my usefulness at this point. :laugh:

Good luck man, and if I get a call back (judging from his tone I doubt it) I'll forward it to you.

ITs really starting to sound like this is the SGM I have seen before....if so, that really sucks!

David C. Holmes
915-231-6188

915 568-1194

I've called twice and no answer. I'll see if I can get a different number. :top:

Good info brotha. Sorry, lookin back thru this thread. Its not that SGM then. I will take this info to the local Military Police and even CID if I have too. That is BS. Can any mods see when he logged on to XRU last? I may need some paperwork or proof brotha if I get the military police involved, but I will try my best to help you get your money back. I am a SFC, and that PFC should have his ass kicked!!

Last edited:

RJDoute

Reaction score
David C. Holmes
915-231-6188

915 568-1194

That's all his info Keith. He's in 3-43 ADA and in building number 1273? I think?

I sent SooRunner their BDE phone roster has all the information. 11th ADA BDE, 3-43 ADA BN, he's in HHB S6. See if you can't run him down. :p

Ahh, and after I talked to his SGM he edited his AKO profile so I know he's been on the site and saw this thread. There's no other way yanno?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
UPDATE!!!

Yes, I am so effin pissed off about this, I just got thru talking to the MP office. Spoke with a SGT Wilson.

Here is the deal.

The military police NCO stated from his best knowledge, you would need to talk to local police (El Paso) and ask for an investigator. This is gonna be long, so I will post the numbers at the end of this post.

He said that if you are not military (currently assigned to a post) then it should have to go thru the local police investigation unit. If and when they pass the case to the military (since the offender is a Soldier) then Fort Bliss MP, PMO, and possible CID can get involved. As Soldiers, we cannot be affiliated with any crime such as these. IF it can be proven, then they can get him.

Our later discussion he recommended you talk with a MPI from Fort Bliss (military police investigator) just to make sure there isn't anything they can do for you now.

He also said you can call the local PMO/ MP office 24hours a day thru your adventure in trying to get this Soldier.

He also said, honestly, it’s not the CSM's job to track a Soldier down for something like this. This is honestly on a police/ investigator's level. He did say that he believed you would need anything regarding this transaction available to give, fax, or send the investigator that takes your case. I hope it all works out. And trust me, If I do run into him, it won't be pleasant.

Number for you:

*Local El Paso PD: 915-546-2212 (you need to talk to an investigator, not just an officer or supervisor)

*Fort Bliss PMO (Provost Marshal Office)/ MP station: 915-568-1237 (24hrs a day)

*MPI (Military Police Investigators) office: 915-568-5551

If you need anything durin this, please let me know.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
beasting ketchup. :crinklehair: this guys wrongs are gonna ketchup to him soon

KETCHUP

Reaction score
UPDATE:

He is deployed. I am sure he sees this thread. Dude, man up and take care of your buisness.

Top Bottom