Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stolen truck

Red_Hott

Reaction score
how much was he asking for it?.....and i want more details on how he got a key for it and how he actually stole it

2010BSPxrunner808

Reaction score
thank you to everyone that helped out and showed support. thanks to arvin for the post on craigslist, gerald and his army that came out for back up. I cant thank you guys enough. as for my truck its going to the shop for repairs, no word on the rims yet but if a swb is rocking my wheels good luck trying to get away with it because its a small island. thanks again to the xru family. will keep u posted on anything new.

no problem mayne, anything to help. i knew it was yours when i seen that post. that guy didn't know wtf he was talking about on his post.

see how stupid this guy is. wtf is "drop low" and "2x2" took a screen shot, just incase he deletes it. well he did delete it after he got a call.

xrstolenithink.png

Last edited:

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Hahaha man that trucks got such a distinct look. How could you ever expect to sell that thing publicly on an island and not get caught.

Congrats on getting your truck back though bud. Now take that bitch and have her completely cleaned in and out to give it that new truck feeling again.

Any damage caused by that asshole?

livinginsa

Reaction score
I am still wondering how he got a key to the truck. Those keys are hard to get. Did you lose a key?

ntinhri

Reaction score
Dealership can get a key.. He knows someone at dealership....

congrats on getting your truck back!

butters607

Reaction score
i think you can get the name out of the phone number with intellus!

FNMFER

Reaction score
what kind of guy was this??? micro?.....worst part is i bet majority of those rims for sale on CL are stolen!...its a good thing there is a community like this on the web

livinginsa

Reaction score
Dealership can get a key.. He knows someone at dealership....

congrats on getting your truck back!

Curious because everytime I need a key, I have to bring my title, and I have to show my driver's license. Makes me wonder who the inside person is.

blu xr

Reaction score
congrats on getting the x back....been watching this thread hoping it would turn out well.

...its a good thing there is a community like this on the web
right on! great guys you had there looking out for you & support from your bros on the big island....great ending to the story.

Curious because everytime I need a key, I have to bring my title, and I have to show my driver's license. Makes me wonder who the inside person is.
my wife lost the one of the keys once and we had a locksmith we know order another and he cut it and programmed it according to the instructions he received with the blank. it was a lot cheaper than the dealer and it works just fine.

xrun09blueNY

Reaction score
WOW ... congrat. got your truck back ... this is a goooood newwws...
i love this site because we try to work together ...."like FAMILY....
:rockon::rockon::rockon:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
those rims look hideous on the swb. im sure it'll be easy to spot that faka that has your rims now. those arent everyday rims you see on a xr. hope you get it back bro!

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
im also glad you recovered it...ts a trip that he tried to sell it LIKE it was his LOL...ni comscience i tell you...hypothetically speaking...if someone was interested?? no title, reg and safety check is under someone else...pau already lol...

illest

Reaction score
those rims look hideous on the swb. im sure it'll be easy to spot that faka that has your rims now. those arent everyday rims you see on a xr. hope you get it back bro!

yah hopefully the insurance company can cover my rims if i cant find it.

Congrats dude. Best feeling ever huh?

thanks and yah it does feel good but i would feel even better if i could take my truck home and not let it sit there at the police station. but if all goes well tomorrow i should be bringing her home

Last edited:
Top Bottom