Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stolen truck

spdstyl

Reaction score
Good luck man... if you ever find out who stole it you need to kick the livin shit outta em... thats what I did when i got my honda stolen out of my parents garage... then the dumb **** whole stole it brought the bike to the track the next weekend at PA then had the balls to tell me it was his ****ing thiefs all they are is crackhead who are jealous

X_Less

Reaction score
IMAG0203.jpg

wow your route is perfect to be looking out, thanks again for all the help everyone especially the hawaii guys for there time to be searching.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=167199810024913&set=pu.100658656679029&type=1

pic by shannon from taco supremacy

wow... She's pretty. Hope it's found in one piece and hope the thieves are found in pieces.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
That sucks I hope the search goes well.
Have you tried searching Craigslist for tacoma/xrunner parts. They might be idiot enough to post it on there. I know from time to time i go on Craigslist and type in xrunner and random parts come up.

Good luck on your search !

FNMFER

Reaction score
whats the word? did you find your truck?....

butters607

Reaction score
aww man thats shitty sorry to hear that if you ever do find those ****s id smash them with a baseball bat

rich017

Reaction score
Sucks to see such a clean tuck with a lot of pride in it get stolen by some ****er.

Either the truck was shipped off overseas and sold or it's in pieces somewhere being sold off. People do this shit for a living which is pretty disgusting. We have had $100K tractors stolen and shipped off to Miami to be sold overseas within a matter of hrs from when it was stolen. By the time cops were in the air headed to Miami with LO-Jack, it was already on a ship headed off

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Sucks to see such a clean tuck with a lot of pride in it get stolen by some ****er.

Either the truck was shipped off overseas and sold or it's in pieces somewhere being sold off. People do this shit for a living which is pretty disgusting. We have had $100K tractors stolen and shipped off to Miami to be sold overseas within a matter of hrs from when it was stolen. By the time cops were in the air headed to Miami with LO-Jack, it was already on a ship headed off

This is true, but in Hawaii, it's a little different. Harder to ship it over seas to be sold. My guess is it was stripped and burned.

808XR10

Reaction score
damn not a trace of it around. i even went around the island lookin for it:thumbdown:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
your best bet is if those wheels turn up :/ sux to hear man

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
i think its yours, but i seen the truck at kapolei dude, and the same day i saw it park at pearl city...

butters607

Reaction score
this guy is gonna be happy when he sees this good find but i havent seen him on in a while?

Top Bottom