Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stolen truck

illest

Reaction score
my brothers friend had told me that they saw my truck getting towed by a white tow truck passing waikele park around 1 in the morning

J

JDUB916

That is some bull$hit! I cant imagine how you must feel buddy. Bastards!!!

o5oldblue

Reaction score
wow sorry to hear the bad news. Where are they going to go on the islands? Its a small community.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Good luck getting it back! :top:

I hope the guys that stole it get caught... karma's a b*t@$!

earnesje

Reaction score
Hope you find it soon. Hawaii's a small island isn't it?

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
shoot i hope whoever stole the stockers isnt the same guy cause he could swap out the wheels to change up the look of the truck? best of luck man id lose it if my x got jacked

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
damn sorry to hear that bro.. i'll keep a look out for ur truck.. cant be too many with djm and white rims

bigdreams

Reaction score
damn, so far 3 stock XR wheels jacked in Hawaii? and now a whole truck!!! WTF?!:motz:

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
sorry to hear that eric. Definitely will be on the look out. That's why I wanted an alarm so badly and went out and got one in the beginning of the month. Can never tell these days.

illest

Reaction score
sorry to hear that eric. Definitely will be on the look out. That's why I wanted an alarm so badly and went out and got one in the beginning of the month. Can never tell these days.

thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out i appreciate all the help. still waiting to hear from the police and yah i regret not getting an alarm. i guess i was just in that "its never going to happen to me" kind of thought.

kayo808

Reaction score
I hope they find your truck bro! I blasted this on the 808 intricate fan page so everyone can keep an eye out.

shook

Reaction score
Damn, that sucks man. pretty spooky to think that they could still tow it away even if you had an alarm. Hope you get it figured out, they must've really wanted your truck, and they must've been watching it for a while. I'll keep an eye out for you, and keep us updated.

illest

Reaction score
thanks bro, i swear there are so many people looking out for it that i actually feel much better about my chances. thanks guys.

shook

Reaction score
Where do you park your truck ? in your neighborhood ? or on the street ?

shook

Reaction score
right in front of my house along the curb.

Crazy, I think that's the first newer gen Tacoma that I've heard get stolen. I guess if someone really wants your car, they'll get it. Not much you can do to prevent someone from towing it, Good luck man.

Eight08_Taco

Reaction score
Hey man one of the guys hit our tacosupremacy page saying one if their members seen the truck at sears distribution center at 4:30. Another question is there a defend hawaii sticker on the back window also?

Top Bottom