Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super Werty 13.770 @ 98.56

Super Werty

Reaction score
I officially need to buy a regulation helmet.:biggrin:

Ok so I went to Firebird last night with Metalheadx and TBTR. It was super crowded and because a few ricers lost some oil and then some coolant, we got stuck in line...so basically only got 2 runs in in 3.5 hrs.

First things first, I need to thank Gadget again for tuning the truck. This thing is an absolute beast! I swear last night was the fastest Ive ever felt the truck accelerate. The shifts feel violent now:rock:

ok so my first run, they paired me up with this 10 sec drag car...so I kinda got distracted. thus I didnt give it WOT until about 2nd gear.

r/t .227
60 ft 2.140
330 ft 5.909
1/8 9.051 @ 78.11mph
1000 ft 11.746
1/4 14.040
MPH 98.16

I was pretty happy considering a month earlier I was running 14.5 with a faster 60ft...before the tune.

So got back in line. Temp was 74, humidity 29%

Got up to the tree and I was ready this time. Left foot on brake, right on gas...about 2000rpm's before I start crawling....Green light

BAM!!! Holy crap. Hooked up like none other!!! NO tire chirp at ALL. Pure acceleration:eek:

I absolutely SMOKED a turbo diesel off the line!

r/t .187

60 ft 1.951

330 ft 5.685

1/8 8.806 @ 78.57mph

1000 ft 11.484

1/4 13.770 @ 98.56

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2iMyzAkWA
Got back to the ticket booth where they pulled me off to the side. Asked me if I had a helmet blah blah blah....and I could not believe it when he told me the time. I was like "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":laugh::rockon:

They tore my slip in half...ran out of paper:stupid:
IMG_1270.jpg

Video WILL be finished today! STAY TUNED....pun intended:laugh:

Last edited:

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
:adore: I want to launch with out spin, chirp, ah crap cant give wot till second!:motz:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Very nice bro... congrats :rock:

can't wait to see the video

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Well I'm kinda torn... I'm glad I didn't come b/c you guys only got to run twice, but it sucks that I missed it

... anyway, CONGRATS!!! :top:

Super Werty

Reaction score
yea it was a bad and good night

Dec 5th and 19th I will be there!:rock:

VQ 40

Reaction score
hahaha TOLD YOU to get a helmet just in case !!! that thing hauls ass for its size. congrats. you should get a 13.5 in december..

Super Werty

Reaction score
hahaha TOLD YOU to get a helmet just in case !!! that thing hauls ass for its size. congrats. you should get a 13.5 in december..

I talked to a guy while waiting in line...he was driving a modded 07 C6 vette. He offered me his incase I ran in the 13's. But you never know if cool people like that will be there.so I will buy my own next week. Im thinking...white...with some TRD and URD stickers:top:

It was awesome though, after I ran the 14.0 I had about 20+ people come up after they saw it run and ask me a bunch of questions about it, got alot of compliments too. lol, forget SIR, from now on its all about FIR:rockon:

trd_sport

Reaction score
nice time........I was hoping to stay away from the track for a little longer lol....thanks alot!

ABP

Reaction score
Very nice times! Did you launch in 4wd? I would think that would be the only way to lay down all that power. I went with another buddy to the 1/8 mile track last night to watch him run. It was in the mid40's and no one was hooking up. His mph was always above 80 (best 83mph) but never broke out of the 9's.

Super Werty

Reaction score
if anyone asks

the track vid is from the 14.0

my camera man missed my 13.77...but it still does justice for the vid, because the camera couldnt see the time anyways:laugh:

Reaction score
if anyone asks

the track vid is from the 14.0

my camera man missed my 13.77...but it still does justice for the vid, because the camera couldnt see the time anyways:laugh:

i was going to say you said you jumped a diesel in the 13.77 and the one in the video you got walked :laugh:

Super Werty

Reaction score
i was going to say you said you jumped a diesel in the 13.77 and the one in the video you got walked :laugh:

lol, yea dont you love it when the race coordinater doesnt have a clue how to set up fair races

technically I still won though... he red lighted:laugh::eviltongue:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
sweet time, wish i could have been there, nice video as usual

Spyder327

Reaction score
Awesome times Will:rock:

I need to get all my stuff finished up so i can go there with you at some point while it's still cold. Although i'm going to have a much bigger challenge in trying to get all the power to the ground...

Well I'm kinda torn... I'm glad I didn't come b/c you guys only got to run twice, but it sucks that I missed it

Exactly what i was thinking..

Top Bottom