Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super Werty 13.770 @ 98.56

ezjam

Reaction score
great 60'. excellent run. and your truck looks great to top it off. congrats. you're not just werty, your SUPER werty!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
now, you know, you never would have gotten this far in the ranger:biggrin::bird:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I know! I was telling ICEMAN that yesterday. The ext cab tacoma in 4x4 6spd with all the mods should be the fastest version of our trucks.

For the next race dec 5th, Im going to strip out the interior (pass seat, rear seats, subs, sub box, amp) and take off the bed cover, tail gate, spare tire again. And I'll try to get less fuel in the truck as well. Maybe try the 110 they had across the street. I need to research what that additive they put into it was...

The truck pulls alot harder when its 60 and below. So that should help alot as well. I bet this could hit some low 13's. After that I think it would need more boost or nitrous, both of which I wont be doing to a daily driver.

You've got me all worked up, just reading this thread. I know that mine's not S/C, but mine is like you stated. 6spd 4x4 with access cab. Those are great times bro. I can't wait to see what mine can do once I get my y-pipe fixed.

Super Werty

Reaction score
now, you know, you never would have gotten this far in the ranger:biggrin::bird:

lol, thats for sure...19.0 @ 74mph:laugh:

You've got me all worked up, just reading this thread. I know that mine's not S/C, but mine is like you stated. 6spd 4x4 with access cab. Those are great times bro. I can't wait to see what mine can do once I get my y-pipe fixed.

your 6 inch lift and tires will hurt you, but man...i would sell that ish and drop it...you might have a 12 sec truck on your hands as we speak:rock:

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, your right, but at the same time I would lose my versatility. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't mind putting some different tires on just to see what happens.

Super Werty

Reaction score
Yeah, your right, but at the same time I would lose my versatility. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't mind putting some different tires on just to see what happens.

now your talkin! :top:

x-short-r

Reaction score
I see you got the mapecu2, did gadget tuned it and sent it to you or tuned it in person? I'm planning on getting one, just want to know what are the options.

Super Werty

Reaction score
I drove to Vegas and met him there, then he tuned it for me.:top:

I did all the driving:driver:

5000XD

Reaction score
Very nice man! Congrats on the great time. Nice vid by the way! :top:

Top Bottom