Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super Werty 13.770 @ 98.56

ntinhri

Reaction score
great job!! I want tobe like super werty when I grow up..

Super Werty

Reaction score
DA was around 2500 ft still

its supposed to drop around 600 in december:top: Im hoping that and some temporary weight loss will get me into the 100's and low 13's:rock:

idno man, you might see me blow you off the line and give up:laugh: lol jk

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score

its supposed to drop around 600 in december:top: Im hoping that and some temporary weight loss will get me into the 100's and low 13's:rock:

haha, so that's how its gonna be huh?? :laugh:

one of these days I'll make my way back to the west coast, and we should have a good run, also would like to see spyder get his stuff together. :biggrin:

Super Werty

Reaction score
haha, so that's how its gonna be huh?? :laugh:

one of these days I'll make my way back to the west coast, and we should have a good run, also would like to see spyder get his stuff together. :biggrin:

AMEN TO THAT:laugh:

poor spyder, all those mods and no time to race:laugh:

Spyder327

Reaction score
also would like to see spyder get his stuff together. :biggrin:

poor spyder, all those mods and no time to race:laugh:

:laugh: I'm working waaaay too much right now.

I have also been holding back from pulling the trigger on a few things i want (trying to save for a house, etc.). I'm hoping to get most of the stuff completed around christmas time.

Super Werty

Reaction score
we're just messin with ya, but it will be awesome when we do get all the boosted trucks out together...

saving for a house....have you considered a camper shell?:dontknow::laugh:

rat7761

Reaction score
Good job! 4WD is a good thing to have. Don't have to change tires like us 2WD guys to hook up. :smile:

VQ 40

Reaction score

thanks to your 4wd you can go all out on weight reduction. just strip it down to the bone and you should be getting ~13.3 close to midnight in late december. now just imagine if you had a lowered access cab on a 6spd manual. you would be able to dump the clutch at redline and possibly kiss 12s

Super Werty

Reaction score
thanks to your 4wd you can go all out on weight reduction. just strip it down to the bone and you should be getting ~13.3 close to midnight in late december. now just imagine if you had a lowered access cab on a 6spd manual. you would be able to dump the clutch at redline and possibly kiss 12s

I know! I was telling ICEMAN that yesterday. The ext cab tacoma in 4x4 6spd with all the mods should be the fastest version of our trucks.

For the next race dec 5th, Im going to strip out the interior (pass seat, rear seats, subs, sub box, amp) and take off the bed cover, tail gate, spare tire again. And I'll try to get less fuel in the truck as well. Maybe try the 110 they had across the street. I need to research what that additive they put into it was...

The truck pulls alot harder when its 60 and below. So that should help alot as well. I bet this could hit some low 13's. After that I think it would need more boost or nitrous, both of which I wont be doing to a daily driver.

THE MACF

Reaction score
Any idea on what kind of power you're putting down now? That's amazing though.:top:

VQ 40

Reaction score
Any idea on what kind of power you're putting down now? That's amazing though.:top:

my guess, hes making around 400 crank

I know! I was telling ICEMAN that yesterday. The ext cab tacoma in 4x4 6spd with all the mods should be the fastest version of our trucks.

For the next race dec 5th, Im going to strip out the interior (pass seat, rear seats, subs, sub box, amp) and take off the bed cover, tail gate, spare tire again. And I'll try to get less fuel in the truck as well. Maybe try the 110 they had across the street. I need to research what that additive they put into it was...

The truck pulls alot harder when its 60 and below. So that should help alot as well. I bet this could hit some low 13's. After that I think it would need more boost or nitrous, both of which I wont be doing to a daily driver.

dont forget floor mats, bedliner (~35lbs) if its a plastic insert only of course. and rear bumper/tow package(60+ lbs.) just tape your licence plate to your rear window.... also inflate your tires with nitrogen to ~45psi each, and you might consider lowering your truck, im sure it will cut air resistance quite a bit. dont forget to switch to 2wd after the launch, and if you are extreme, floor it in neutral and pop in drive :laugh:

oh, yea, and one more thing to consider if you are up for a road trip.... take your butt up to north carolina to a sealevel track. they are getting -1500 ft DA and better... that means 12s for sure.....allright, im all out of advice :)

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
nice times SW:top: does the tailgate off to save weight help that much more then leaving it on for aero purposes:dontknow:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Congrats!! :driver::rock:

Your vids are the shizit! I like the opening Bond theme!! :top:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Just to put a smile to your face Werty....

Last year friend and I ran the track...

He had a 2006 BMW m3 and ran 13.9

Top Bottom