Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The K2 Project

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I cant wait to see this truck in person again:rockon:

That trans jack adapter is awesome! Sorry you couldn't find your trans jack steve, I swear I really never had it

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Some familiar territory there for me.
Glad to see the fam pull together to get u back up.
Nice concept. Those wheels r sick

theduck911

Reaction score
Definitely great to see everyone to come together and help you out with getting you up and running again.

Being new to the site, this makes it awesome and glad to be part of awesome group of guys and girls!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Being new to the site, this makes it awesome and glad to be part of awesome group of guys and girls!

+1 this site has, since its first day, been more like a family than a forum. Friggin awesome people on this site. Gotta say, it feels good to be back. :rockon:

Looks like the wheels came in sooner than expected to Varrstoen. I got an invoice yesterday from Navith and he said he wouldn't invoice me until they arrived. So hopefully I'll see wheels on my doorstep in the next 7-10 days. That gives me some time to figure out what I'm gonna do with the drop kit (install myself or find someone to do it). I would really like to have the drop installed and paint done before the wheels go on.

theduck911

Reaction score
+1 this site has, since its first day, been more like a family than a forum. Friggin awesome people on this site. Gotta say, it feels good to be back. :rockon:

Seems to be that way, it's really nice, you've created a great place for everyone!:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Truck received an extreme detailing this weekend. Engine bay was done (only from a high level) but the interior was severely cleaned. Seats came out so that I could get the carpet super cleaned - except for a few small stains it looks brand new.

Mats were cleaned and pressure washed. Door jams detailed. Interior dusted in every little spot. It looks great on the inside - almost like new now. Sorry no pics, my wife has the camera in Florida. My drivers side TRD seat cover has stretched to where it won't stay on very well any more so I'm going to have to replace it or do something different all together.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Very happy to have you back Klint. Not the same around here without you.

.....damn that sounds awful nut huggerish :ahhhhh:

Would'nt expect anything less from you. If you let jason install the drop, don't forget to bring a 17mm socket with you, his is mia.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Small progress at this point... ordered fuel and oil pressure gauges today. Prosport Halo Series:

oil%20pressure%20300x200.jpg
fuel%20300x200.jpg

If I'm lucky maybe these will arrive this weekend and I'll finally have something to put in my Cravenspeed Flexpod. :D

ntinhri

Reaction score
Small progress at this point... ordered fuel and oil pressure gauges today. Prosport Halo Series:

oil%20pressure%20300x200.jpg
fuel%20300x200.jpg

If I'm lucky maybe these will arrive this weekend and I'll finally have something to put in my Cravenspeed Flexpod. :D

Bout time.. I was going to bann you for having a flexpod empty for sooooo LONG

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
This guy is a modding machine!!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just an FYI to anyone that buys these gauges for the FlexPod - they WILL NOT clear the steering wheel without some kind of additional spacer. The bezel on the gauge is slightly thicker than normal and then with the rounded Prosport gauge face it just barely doesn't clear. Found this out the hard way and have a scratched face on my brand new gauge to show for it. :motz: :motz: Its VERY close and I thought it would clear but alas... not. I was rushing because of the fading sunlight and the sun forced an error. Tomorrow gonna go to Lowes and see if I can find a longer bolt for the gauge holders and maybe a couple of small washers to set them back about another 1/16"-1/8".

Very pissed I scratched the gauge face. Its not too bad but naturally after dropping $116 per gauge, I notice it and its irritating. Aside from me screwing up, the gauges are gorgeous. Really nice product. Excellent options - fonts on the faces are very clear and easy to read. The make the stock gauges look like poo.

Coupe

Reaction score
Take another look at your pod, I think I flipped the cups and gained a little extra distance.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take another look at your pod, I think I flipped the cups and gained a little extra distance.

When I first put them on, I know I put them on backward. But I'm pretty sure they are right now... set screws closest to the steering wheel.

Coupe

Reaction score
They will bolt up both ways. I have my set screws closest to the dash.

I don't have my camera at home. I have this old pic, but if you zoom in, you can see the set screws toward the dash.

mods013.jpg

On the scratch, you may be able to use plastic polish or car polish and buff it off the face.

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a spacer between you gauge pod and the flexpod? Looks like it in the photo.

Murderface

Reaction score
I had the same clearance issues with my AEM gauges that are in my flexpod. Before going all nuts and spinning the wheel I checked for clearance and found that they needed to move back a 1/16th of an inch. I ended up using washers to help with the clearance issue but don't remember where I used them. My set screws are closer to the steering wheel then to the dash.

Top Bottom