Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ToyotaFest IV 9/20/08

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
toyotafest08small.gif
Alright after many setbacks we finally have things nailed down.

When: 12-4 Sept 20th
Where: Griots Garage Parking Lot
3500-a 20th St E, Tacoma, WA 98424

Registration: $10 pre reg and two cans of food to be donated, $15 day of and 4 cans of food.

What: PEOPLEs choice car show for Toyota based makes and models

What to do: there will be two cars set up for detailing contest, machine and car care demos, raffles, car show and much more!

Feature Car!: TBD

Registration needs to include: NAME, E-Mail ADDRESS, Phone #, Year, Make, Model, Mods

Raffle prizes and a free gift to all registered cars from Griot's Garage.

Remember everyone, the idea behind ToyotaFest is to see everyone out regardless of the condition of your car, the show is a fun bonus to the attendees.

Trophey's will be awarded as follows:

Best supra
Best celica
Best corolla
Best camry
Best Truck/SUV - Street
Best Truck/SUV - Off-road
Best xB / xB2
Best xA / xD
Best tC
Best Mr2
Best Lexus
Best Old School

These next two would be picked and not voted on.

Griot's Garage Staff Favorite
PSTOC Staff Favorite

To pre-reg send payment to my screen name at pstoc.COM via paypal (please note, this is no longer a valid e-mail address so please do not send questions or comments to this address. I can be reached at
showthread.php
)

Number of vehicles registered as of 10:22am 9/2/08 - 20

Prizes: 2x $100, 1x$50 and 1x$25 gift certificates for parts and/or services at Titus Will Toyota

WE GOT A DYNO!!!!!!!

thats right guys! 65 for three pulls as of now, price should drop if we get confirmed numbers of cars to commit to doing runs!

Its a Dyno Dynamics from austrailia, 2 Wheel Drive Mobile Dyno. FWD and RWD compatible. Printouts will be available, so time to get a good baseline, or #'s, before you start working on your projects this fall.

Thanks to Jet City Tuning, for offering their services for Toyotafest
yay toyotafest

lets see some XR's represent
ill be bringing both my trucks
http://pstoc.org/vb3/showthread.php?t=3060

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Ahh.. if only I still lived in WA I'd be there.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Wow...And we were just talking about this. I wish I had the money to fly up just to go to this. Looks like its going 2 be 1 awesome event:biggrin:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'll be there. Meet at McDonalds again? :biggrin:

Reaction score
i might make it up there for a couple hours, but i work saturday nights so it will depend on a few things lol

46&2_X

Reaction score
This is only going on for 4 hours? :hmmmm2:

Doesn't that seem a little short for a show this big?

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I'll be there. Meet at McDonalds again? :biggrin:

The FredMeyers parking lot in downtown puyallup might be better for me since im bringing both of my trucks.

I think the 4 hour thing is just an estimate $50 says we are there longer than that

RJDoute

Reaction score
Okay I'll call you that day or the day before to set it up mang. :top:

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
I'll be there. Just gotta make sure I don't have to Detach to some random place on that date.

AWDios

Reaction score
On the time thing, that's mostly there for the organizers as in the past we've had trouble keeping things moving. People get bored sitting in one place looking at the same cars for a long time.

Also PLEASE register as early as possible, it will really help us out.

toyotafest08small.gif

Original Thread
http://pstoc.org/vb3/showthread.php?t=3060

46&2_X

Reaction score
Ah gotcha. I guess that makes sense.

Me personally, 4 hours is not nearly enough time to drool over all the Yota candy.

I could spend 4 hours just going over the 4X4's lol.

I know I won't be able to register, with this whole strike thing going on.... :motz:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I'll be there. Just gotta make sure I don't have to Detach to some random place on that date.

dude looks like you got a lot of mods dude cant wait to see you there.

can anyone walk me through how to register? Im not really sure how to use paypal for this.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
UPDATE

WE GOT A DYNO!!!!!!!

thats right guys! 65 for three pulls as of now, price should drop if we get confirmed numbers of cars to commit to doing runs!

Its a Dyno Dynamics from austrailia, 2 Wheel Drive Mobile Dyno. FWD and RWD compatible. Printouts will be available, so time to get a good baseline, or #'s, before you start working on your projects this fall.

Thanks to Jet City Tuning, for offering their services for Toyotafest

This would be an awsome time to compare xrunner upgrades. I just have the URD maf with the preloaded xrunner map installed. I know Ryan has exhaust(flowmaster ort magnaflow i cant remeber) and dustin has exhaust plus the y-pipe. lets do it man

RJDoute

Reaction score
Wouldn't be much point in dynoing my pretty much stock performance X-Runner. :biggrin: I doubt a new Magnaflow exhaust gives much more than 5 HP.. but I'll be there anyway! When I get back from Iraq, however.. then.. then my friend we'll need a dyno. :smile:

Reaction score
if i come up i'd love to dyno mine. but i wish the how started at like 10am, then i could come up kick it till 2 or so and still come home and get alittle sleep. I'll prolly still come up and just call in sick to work lol

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I plan on being there till they kick us out so kick it as long as you want. to really see eveything they had there last year did take a few hours.

RJDoute

Reaction score
I can't be there, I'm taking off on the 20th for Indian Head. :thumpdown: Sorry guys, catch you next time.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I can't be there, I'm taking off on the 20th for Indian Head. :thumpdown: Sorry guys, catch you next time.

NO! damnit cmon guys pull together. Dont let me be the only Xrunner representin. They had way over 100 vehicles last year which is a huge turnout.

Top Bottom