Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ToyotaFest IV 9/20/08

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'm wayyy too lazy this week to wax my truck so I'm not going to be show quality. :laugh: But I might not be able to make it myself if I have to leave for Texas this weekend. :thumpdown: Either way we'll figure it out.. you both have my number so as Friday gets closer let me know what's going on. :top:

Ryan

Reaction score
i really need to wash my truck its dirty as **** after this weekend. and im pretty lazy too so no show quality for me either.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
i finally registered so all is good i think i read that roll in is at 10am but i got to find the post again.

If anyone needs my cell number to get organized the the our XR roll in let know and PM me.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Alright so what's the word ladies? Tomorrow is Friday, you still coming up Jason? If so I got a bed for ya to crash at. Word is there will be some drinking going on at the barracks on North Fort, so we can hit that up. There's a bean bag game they plan, lol sounds cheesy but it's pretty fun.. so we can cruise over there and check it out. If you do come up make sure you bring your license, registration and insurance so you can get a pass. Matt? What's up with you, you rolling too? You guys hit me up, you both have my number. Dustin is in Texas, he should get home tomorrow but I'm not sure if he's rolling out to this. Let me know! :rock:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
sure ill hit you up later tonight after I take care of some stuff after work. gotta find my cans of food to bring for toyotafest too.

Reaction score
i cant make it up man, I'm just too strapped i didn't make enough money this week to make the trip up. and i cant afford to skip work tomorrow which is what will prolly happen if i go up there lol.

my car club and Carfreeks.net are having a little get to gether tonight at PIR so i'm going to go there and get some 1/4 times. i really want to put me ET Streets on some spare wheels and see if i can get a 13. but i dont have enough money for mount and ballance lol.

if by some miracle someone who owes me money gets me back tonight, i'll hit u up and come up in the morning, but i really dont think its going to happen.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
bummer man

for anyone else going ill keep checking this thread till late tonight and once tomorrow morning

Reaction score
couple crappy phone pics from the bar. shoulda got some from the show.
0920081515.jpg

0920081515a.jpg

RJDoute

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those up Matt. :top: Good times, and that GTR was saweeettttt. :biggrin:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Toyota Camry alltrac not sure what year. the guy who won it had his birthday two days before, so he was stoked.

too bad you guys didnt stick around I'm guessing you wanted to get out of the rain

Top Bottom