Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ToyotaFest IV 9/20/08

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Haha! Trip got cancelled, which sucks cause I wanted to meet the East coast crew.. but it's okay because I -might- be able to make this. I have to drive out to Satsop, WA for some other STX, but if that's after the 20th I'm there. :rock:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
update
thanks To A Huge Donation From An Anonymous Donor, Pstoc Is Giving Away A Car!!! That's Right, You Heard Correctly! We Are Giving Away A Car!!!!

at Toyotafest Iv, We Will Be Selling Raffle Tickets For $1.00 Each With No Limit On How Many You Can Buy! Some One Will Drive Home A Car!!!!!

this Is Not A Joke Or Hoax, This Is A Running Driving Honest To Goodness Car! All We Will Tell You About The Car Is The Following:

1. It Is A 4 Door Sedan
2. It Is A Stick Shift
3. It Is A Toyota!!!!!!
4. The Winner Will Be Able To Drive It Away After The Show With All Nessescary Documents!

we Are Giving Away A Great Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huge Thank You To Our Donor And All Who Will Make This Very Special Part Of Toyotafest Possible.

I'll see if i can figure out what it is

AWDios

Reaction score
good look figuring it out before a winner is announced :D

RJDoute

Reaction score
I did some sneaking around Dios' backyard. Found it, pictures included.

1978%20Toyota%20Corolla.jpg

Sweet digs man. :biggrin:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
man this is going to be big! Im really starting to looks forward to this. anyone else going?

oh yeah remember this is open to all toyotas, lexus, scion, and it doesnt have to be a show car. You guys on base Im sure have seen some nice rides on McChord and Lewis let them know about ToyotaFest, if you get the chance or give them a flyer.

Ive seen a ton of xrunners around puyallup lately and they are allways moving in the oncoming lane so i can never get a chance to talk to them...erg horrible luck

RJDoute

Reaction score
You need any help I got you Jason. :top:

Reaction score
any shot we xan all get together friday the 19th? do something that night and then roll into the show together. i'll try my best to get up there i just hate borrowing money lol. even tho pay dayis the 26th. im pretty sure i'l be coming up

RJDoute

Reaction score
I'm down, just let me check what's up with work and all that good stuff I might actually be out in Satsop. :thumpdown: I'll let you know though.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
im down for hanging out friday night. I have been sending out PM's to other XR's in the area and im sure other long range drivers would like to hang out the night before and do somthing, but for the life of me i have no idea what. I dont think my GF would like me offering up our place for a party but i got the prefect place for group photos. Ryan or vette you guys got any ideas?

DSC01061.jpg

RJDoute

Reaction score
My place is always available as long as I'm here. :laugh: Hell, even if I'm not here as long as you guys respect the place you can use it I don't really care. I'll know more in a week or so. :top:

EDIT: If we do do my place, make sure everyone brings all required paperwork to get an on post visitors pass. ID/License, Registration and Proof of Insurance.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
hmmm I think I know someone who forgot to have current insurnce paperwork last time we hung out :biggrin:

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
beer and poker, beer and bowling, beer and black headlight mod or other easy XR mods

Reaction score
its not looking good for me coming up, had some unexpected costs for this weekend, so if i dont make some decent money the 2days im working this week, im prolly not gonna be able to make it. im gonna try real hard tho

RJDoute

Reaction score
You know we got you Jason, don't sweat it. :top:

Reaction score
i should be up there, prolly wont have enough money to dyno it tho :frown: or get to crazy the night before if we kick it friday night

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
washed my XR and push in the garage now for clay, buff , and wax. and then repeat on my old truck.

I heard there is going to be a RWD conversion yaris with a 2rz in it. im looking forward to seeing all the crazy **** they will have.

Top Bottom