Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD MKI S/C kit for sale

toyota06RR-XR

Reaction score
Serious buyers I have a price you can't resist. PM me I'm just trying to move this fast.

Bluessxr

Banned
Reaction score
Serious buyers I have a price you can't resist. PM me I'm just trying to move this fast.
I am twin TBoed. If I was not I would jump on this. Very affordable. Have you tried other forums this forum is not to active.

toyota06RR-XR

Reaction score
I am twin TBoed. If I was not I would jump on this. Very affordable. Have you tried other forums this forum is not to active.

I have not, Im not too active on other forums as well, so if anyone can help me out and post a link for me, I'd be grateful. thanks

toyota06RR-XR

Reaction score
Not one interest? Im willing to sell below asking price. Some make some reasonable offers!!!

PiNkY

Reaction score
......if only you posted this after taxes were done...........i would love to snag this up like a few others but no cash in hand

Murderface

Reaction score
I think maybe a lot of people are holding off on boost till they get their hands on an X-1? Could be

LilRed

Reaction score
yep, waiting on a x-1
plus I really want to wait on boost until truck is paid off. Only 1 more year!! woop woop!

x-driver21

Reaction score
i would totally get this but i dont have the money, i should have the money round june-ish....
man i want it soo bad

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
if your interested im willing to trade for one of my RC helicopter.... as you see it in the pictures its worth $2200 its a minature Aircraft Furion 6 the helicopter alone with no electronics or blades brand new is $600 also here is a video just to show you what its capable of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI7_iZteNs

Attachments

• furion 6 1.JPG
    furion 6 1.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 73
  • furion 6.jpg
    furion 6.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 77
  • furion no canopy.jpg
    furion no canopy.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
djcsx-runner said:
if your interested im willing to trade for this as you see it in the pictures its worth $2200 its a minature Aircraft Furion 6 the helicopter alone with no electronics or blades brand new is $600 also here is a video just to show you what its capable of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI7_iZteNs

Dude that thing is F'N awesome!!!

Murderface

Reaction score
Damn that dudes got max skillz flying that thing! I never knew a helicopter could fly the way he was making it fly:rock:

Top Bottom