Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD S/C 1/4 mile time

disciple X

Reaction score
Is there anybody on here with the URD S/C kit that has run the quarter? what time / trap speed...

XrunnIT

Reaction score
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/garage.php?do=timeslip :top:

There aren't as many URD S/C guys as there are TRD guys. Also, the only people that reagularly go to the strip are; Super Werty, XRunnit, Jax and TRDSport, 3 TRD and a N/A.

I think TRD_Sport has only been a couple times.

For the most part, Werty, myself and Jax are the only ones that are regulars to the drag strip. From what I've seen a lot of is people going out once, complaining about traction and their times and never going back again.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
oh, dont forget, Jim holds the 1/8th mile record still. I forgot all about it. 8.2 at 94:D

trd_sport

Reaction score
1st time I went I only had 1 run second time only 5 under worse conditions. The URD guys could go more often. They are completely different superchargers though so comparisons IMO are only worth so much. Either system with a good driver will net similar #'s in the 1/4.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Is Jim the master yota tech guy that used to be around back in the day? I haven't seen him post in quite some time

EDIT: Okay, so I used the search button and I was correct :biggrin:

trd_sport

Reaction score
Is Jim the master yota tech guy that used to be around back in the day? I haven't seen him post in quite some time

EDIT: Okay, so I used the search button and I was correct :biggrin:
dont you mean Ricky from K.P. Toyota.:smile:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
thats gotta be 84 mph not 94, it just dont sound right to me but wow that is really fast

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I plan on going as often as possible this spring and summer. Only problem is that there are no 1/4 strips around here, only 1/8 mile. :thumpdown:

Maryland Int raceway is within driving distance, but getting around the beltway on a Friday evening is a complete Nightmare. :ahhhhh:

I really want to go to that road coarse that Inkedrunner went to. That is more my style. :driver:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
oh, dont forget, Jim holds the 1/8th mile record still. I forgot all about it. 8.2 at 94:D

wheres the proof of that run?

Sorry to say, but I'm going to raise the BS flag on that one. To trap 94mph in the 1/8 would put his 1/4 mile time in the low to mid 11's trapping around 115mph give or take. And that is not going to happen in a supercharged X-Runner. Maybe a built turbo XR, but not a supercharged one.

**EDIT**
Nevermind, he was spraying nitrous on top of boost. That would explain... damn impressive for sure, but a 100shot? :ahhhhh:

dont you mean Ricky from K.P. Toyota.:smile:

:rofl:

Be careful on that one...

Last edited:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
thats gotta be 84 mph not 94, it just dont sound right to me but wow that is really fast

Sorry to say, but I'm going to raise the BS flag on that one. To trap 94mph in the 1/8 would put his 1/4 mile time in the low to mid 11's trapping around 115mph give or take. And that is not going to happen in a supercharged X-Runner. Maybe a built turbo XR, but not a supercharged one.

your not reading between the lines. there is a part your missing.

Top Bottom