Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD S/C 1/4 mile time

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
My doubt is this... explain to me how he's running 10psi of boost on the 80mm pulley. I thought that the 70mm pulley was needed to run 9.5-10psi, and the 80 was only good to 7-8psi? Am I mistaken? :dontknow:

how does DS make 8 psi on the stock TRD Pulley :rolleyez:

Justin

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
driver mod. im running radials, but they may as well be street tires with the 60's i get.

Super Werty

Reaction score
I can tell you how, there is a mathematical equation to explain it. :driver:

Lets see here...

0 degrees plus increased rev limiter/ divided by the square root of 1 billion and 3

that means nothing, however

DA=-3700
:top:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
The TRD charger on stock pulley can produce up to 8 PSI, that's straight from TRD's mouth.

disciple X

Reaction score
i make 5-6 :eviltongue: ...........about half the time.... :laugh:

ntinhri

Reaction score
The TRD charger on stock pulley CAN produce up to 8 PSI, that's straight from TRD's mouth.

kinda like upto, can, maybe, possible....

mine made 5-6 ish....

now I make 8ish at home and 6ish in the mountains

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Got all 1'4 mile tracks here. Timeslip has react time, 60ft, 1/8, 1/4, mph

Xample

Reaction score
one day ill race mine but im not to intrested to because our sucky gearbox an my lack of traction.. i have slicks in my garage for when i do but i cant rip the gears as hard as i do in the cars ive built.. its the biggest downfall. i do know what ive beaten an have even had many people riding shotgun to witness :smile: my truck rips but its tough to shift as fast as i usually do. the day will come though my friends i will do it i just got some more goodies sitting here to play with an tune b4 im ready.....stay tuned :biggrin: im only running a meager 8psi now lets see what goes down within the next month "sneaky sneaky"

XrunnIT

Reaction score
one day ill race mine but im not to intrested to because our sucky gearbox an my lack of traction.. i have slicks in my garage for when i do but i cant rip the gears as hard as i do in the cars ive built.. its the biggest downfall. i do know what ive beaten an have even had many people riding shotgun to witness :smile: my truck rips but its tough to shift as fast as i usually do. the day will come though my friends i will do it i just got some more goodies sitting here to play with an tune b4 im ready.....stay tuned :biggrin: im only running a meager 8psi now lets see what goes down within the next month "sneaky sneaky"

DO IT!! :driver:

I have no problem slamming through gears. B&M short shifter FTW!!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I plan to run Betty next Saturday at the Va Bch meet. I'm not promising anything astounding though.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
hellz ya! that's what i'm talking about. You need any pointers feel free to hit up jax or myself for some launching tips. :top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
how does DS make 8 psi on the stock TRD Pulley :rolleyez:

Justin

I was told that he did some "secret" adjusting to the S/C....

Seems to me that the average is 5-6 and maybe 7-8 w/ teh URD Pulley.

hellz ya! that's what i'm talking about. You need any pointers feel free to hit up jax or myself for some launching tips. :top:

I've run her before and my old truck. I just gotta get the fee for it, but not like you professionals.

IMO...launching hard and spinning the tires is not very benefical.

Last edited:
Top Bottom