Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URD Spec-U Long Tube Headers

Amo-cat3

Reaction score
Where are you seeing that? link?

But I can tell you the DT 1st and 2nd gen and the JBA's are not equal length....not even close.

As of yesterday the description for the Thorley longtubes did state the they were "equal length tubing", but just went back to post the link 10 seconds ago and looks like the info on that page has been changed already (the line that stated this has been removed. I gueass nevermind for the mis-information - I gurantee that it did say that yesterday. :hmmmm2:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Installed on 1GRracer's T4R. Some parts of the install went easier than expected. Other parts.....required "finesse." Sounds beautiful. Idling is quiet and smooth. The known "rasp" associated with the DTLT's is not there in similar RPM ranges. Has a smooth roar when under mid-heavy accel.

I have a video, but going to get a new one before posting.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Tease... why even tell us you have a video if you don't intend to share that one. Now we have to wait for who knows how long until you decide to make another video.

Post it up or GTFO... I brought you up young one, I can take you back down. :starwars:

darthyota

Reaction score
Installed on 1GRracer's T4R. Some parts of the install went easier than expected. Other parts.....required "finesse." Sounds beautiful. Idling is quiet and smooth. The known "rasp" associated with the DTLT's is not there in similar RPM ranges. Has a smooth roar when under mid-heavy accel.

I have a video, but going to get a new one before posting.

How does the sound compare to mine?

Mr.X

Reaction score
So.... Will there be a group buy on these?

Gadget

Reaction score
URD is not currently planning a group buy. If you want a set order them up.

G

Mr.X

Reaction score
Is urd having a Black Friday deal this year?

Gadget

Reaction score
If you are looking for a deal you are going to have to wait a while.

Not sure what the demand is really going to be, but I have a projected production schedule that is mapped out for 6 months. Right now it is looking like demand is going to exceed production for at least a little while.

G

Mr.X

Reaction score
That's a fair deal... Given they're the only equal leath headers on the market. I was just asking so I can plan ahead financially since holidays are around the corner. If I order some within a week will I have them by before the 16th of November? I'm getting tuned that day and would like to dyno with these and see the difference.

Btw what is the difference between these and dtlh? Is there a dyno test for these yet?

Gadget

Reaction score
We should be able to get you a set by then.

I have a batch in ceramic coating now. Should have those at the end of the month and a batch a week behind them.

The first batch is sold out already and we are deep into the second batch.

G

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a fair deal... Given they're the only equal leath headers on the market. I was just asking so I can plan ahead financially since holidays are around the corner. If I order some within a week will I have them by before the 16th of November? I'm getting tuned that day and would like to dyno with these and see the difference.

Btw what is the difference between these and dtlh? Is there a dyno test for these yet?

Equal length primaries versus non equal length.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Why does the dyno question keep getting danced around?

Gadget

Reaction score
I do not have any dyno comparison.

G

Top Bottom