Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA Mini-Meet [MAY 9th]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
You may have to bring the tent just in case.

Klint and Geoff are coming tomorrow afternoon-evening...roll with them:top: BJ is coming tomorrow afternoon too

That would suck if it rained all day. But thats what the forecast says until Sunday at least. Hopefully our powers combined will fight off the crappy weather.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Guess I shouldn't of done all those rain dances last week:rolleyez:

Raindance.jpg

ntinhri

Reaction score
Guess I shouldn't of done all those rain dances last week:rolleyez:

your stupid............ your a fake indian.. your "rain dance" was also the funky chicken from what I heard......:hmmmm2: If you were the real deal you'd be riding a horse not a subbie..

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
your stupid............ your a fake indian.. your "rain dance" was also the funky chicken from what I heard......:hmmmm2: If you were the real deal you'd be riding a horse not a subbie..

I heard those subies hold up better on the reservation than a horse, plus it's a great transvestite magnet :rolleyez:

ntinhri

Reaction score
I heard those subies hold up better on the reservation than a horse, plus it's a great transvestite magnet :rolleyez:

Lmao.. kinda hard to shoot his bow while chasin bufflow in the subie though:laugh:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Lmao.. kinda hard to shoot his bow while chasin bufflow in the subie though:laugh:

:laugh: Only the men go hunting though, the wimps stay at the teepee and wash feathers.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard you did a mean rain dance.. especially when you have an axe:

david_rain_dance.jpg

And word is out that you like pet wolves too... for some reason:

david_with_wolf.jpg

SO GOOD in fact, that they even made FIGURINES OF HIM! :rockon:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I heard you did a mean rain dance.. especially when you have an axe:

And word is out that you like pet wolves too... for some reason:

SO GOOD in fact, that they even made FIGURINES OF HIM! :rockon:
LMAO!!!!:rofl:

The sad thing is I looked at those pics like 3 times, then I was like--wait, they look just like me...I just realized you put my face on there:argh:

I'm going to poison every single one of you that shows up this weekend:laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to poison every single one of you that shows up this weekend:laugh:

Your poison will do nothing to me. I've spent the last 3 years building up an immunity to Iocaine powder.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Your poison will do nothing to me. I've spent the last 3 years building up an immunity to Iocaine powder.
LOL...Your retarded, you sound like a Power Ranger...poor Krista:laugh:

Back to the thread---

Just a little FYI, we still have some boxes and crap that need organizing, and other random things around our place that aren't finished yet...so don't judge too bad, we've only been living there a month tomorrow

ntinhri

Reaction score
LOL...Your retarded, you sound like a Power Ranger...poor Krista:laugh:

Back to the thread---

Just a little FYI, we still have some boxes and crap that need organizing, and other random things around our place that aren't finished yet...so don't judge too bad, we've only been living there a month tomorrow

ive been in my house less than a week and we are all put away.. whats your deal?

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
ive been in my house less than a week and we are all put away.. whats your deal?

:laugh: ive had this house for a year now and I still have boxes crammed in closets :laugh:

Justin

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I dont have as much free time as you do. After my long day at work, I have to go out and hunt for my dinner...I dont just throw something in the mircrowave
:laugh: ive had this house for a year now and I still have boxes crammed in closets :laugh:
exactly! Once we moved all the major stuff...I said **** it, I'll get to the little stuff when I feel like it:laugh:
Common man... 5:05 in the vid

We all know that David is sloppy f***er. :biggrin:
hahaha
He's not used to rooms with corners........:rolleyez:
ROFL!!! One of the funniest things you've ever said.

In the words of Ron Burgandy- "I'm not even mad, I actually impressed"

Xample

Reaction score
LOL UR ALL d!!cks haha no wonder why we all get along...klint those pics made me spit my drink out lmao!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BTW, the word filter has been DRAMATICALLY reduced... so words like dick and shit aren't filtered anymore. By popular demand and also --- we're underground right, let's curse a little. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom