Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA Mini-Meet [MAY 9th]

Status
Not open for further replies.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
i will see what I can do. Bring a can of 3M 90 spray adehesive with you. and get it at lowes or HD because they charge an arm and a leg everywhere else. Should be aboue 12 bucks a can

Justin
I have a can. Its orange, cant remember what brand. I'll check tonight to see how much is in it and let you know.

How much will you need to get the job done...half can?
That's funny.... you're ole lady says the same thing...:biggrin:
ROFL:rofl:

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
We have some 3M 90 here at work...and it's free...:biggrin: I will bring a can and anyone else that may need some can use it too

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
I have a can. Its orange, cant remember what brand. I'll check tonight to see how much is in it and let you know.

How much will you need to get the job done...half can?

ROFL:rofl:

it needs to be the 3M 90, That is the only off the shelf stuff that I have used that holds up.

Justin

We have some 3M 90 here at work...and it's free...:biggrin: I will bring a can and anyone else that may need some can use it too

perfect :top:

ill see if I can get the material

Justin

Last edited:

akxr79

Reaction score
GOD DAMNIT I probly live right by you too. I got my prom this weekend...F*** me :frown:. I really wanna come out and see all the x runners you guys got, i have yet to experience what the pull of a S/C feels like in a X...:rockon:

xrunish

Reaction score
the pull on a sc x is basically.. well i shouldnt say basically cause its AMAZINGLY AMAZING! haha

2006nightrider

Reaction score
GOD DAMNIT I probly live right by you too. I got my prom this weekend...F*** me :frown:. I really wanna come out and see all the x runners you guys got, i have yet to experience what the pull of a S/C feels like in a X...:rockon:
Is your name Jeff by any chance? A guy named Jeff recently bought our 2009 BR X-Runner, and I already had the TRD S/S installed in it...

Sucks you can't come, it would be nice if you could meet some of us in person and check out some trucks

So... what's the official updated list of attendees?
Read the thread Geoff:eviltongue::biggrin:...
The people on this list are the attendees:

1. Klint and Krista - Fri/Sat
2. Alexrunner (Fuel Pump Install - O SNAP!)- Sat
3. Tacomatosed- Fri/Sat
4. Xample - Fri/Sat - rear insert mod
5. xrunish - Sat
6. My68ur8trd & passenger - Sat
7. RedRunnR - Sat
8. WallasX - Fri/Sat
9. Thatsubiekid - Sat
10. ntinhri - Sat
11. 07xrnr - Sat

akxr79

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by akxr79

Is your name Jeff by any chance? A guy named Jeff recently bought our 2009 BR X-Runner, and I already had the TRD S/S installed in it...

Sucks you can't come, it would be nice if you could meet some of us in person and check out some trucks

Naw not me. My names Adam, I installed the s/s myself last month. Hopefully sometime soon this summer I can see all these trucks everyone has in the area.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
The va beach crew is definately representing at this meet :rock:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the truck won't be getting a bath this time around. I mean, I spend a week in Florida and it'sd 82 and gorgeous every day - and then come back to 6 straight days of rain. :thumpdown:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Looks like the truck won't be getting a bath this time around. I mean, I spend a week in Florida and it'sd 82 and gorgeous every day - and then come back to 6 straight days of rain. :thumpdown:

I hope for 20 min of sunshine this afternoon to get thr truck washed and back in the garage for Saturday. They are calling for scattered storm, I have my fingers crossed

Justin

2006nightrider

Reaction score
^^x3...I was planning on washing the scooby tomorrow. They're still calling for a chance of rain and scattered T-storms on Saturday, only 40% chance. If the rain holds off, it should be perfect! Here is this weekends weather for my area:

WEATHER.jpg

Attachments

• WEATHER.JPG
    WEATHER.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 76

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
It was only supposed to rain here monday and tuesday, that did'nt happen. How in the hell can you be off by 2 days with all this technology :motz:

ntinhri

Reaction score
I still have the XRU tent...

Klint when are you leaven? I'm rolling up sat morning..

Anyone need a wing man?

P1010036.jpg

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I still have the XRU tent...

Anyone need a wing man?
You may have to bring the tent just in case.

Klint and Geoff are coming tomorrow afternoon-evening...roll with them:top: BJ is coming tomorrow afternoon too

ntinhri

Reaction score
I might come up tomorrow night too then.. if its not raining I might go to a short road for a few hours.. its all good..
My truck is getting tired.. drove from roanoke to greenboro to va beach last night.. va beach to roanoke today... friday night roanoke to south richmond.. then some how to fredricksburg from roanoke or richmond.. my injectors should be pretty clean..

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I might come up tomorrow night too then.. if its not raining I might go to a short road for a few hours.. its all good..
My truck is getting tired.. drove from roanoke to greenboro to va beach last night.. va beach to roanoke today... friday night roanoke to south richmond.. then some how to fredricksburg from roanoke or richmond.. my injectors should be pretty clean..

WTF?????? Is there something you want to tell me??? :hmmmm2:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

If I can get off a half day tomorrow, then we'll probably leave about 1pm. Otherwise, I'll be leaving around 6pm. Chances are good that I'll get the half day off.

You're welcome to roll with us if you want. Can you get a half day tomorrow?

ntinhri

Reaction score
WTF?????? Is there something you want to tell me??? :hmmmm2:
:wink:

If I can get off a half day tomorrow, then we'll probably leave about 1pm. Otherwise, I'll be leaving around 6pm. Chances are good that I'll get the half day off.

You're welcome to roll with us if you want. Can you get a half day tomorrow?

ah ill texy ya later if I can leave friday.. there is a short road that may need my attention friday night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom