Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VA Mini-Meet [MAY 9th]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntinhri

Reaction score
wait til the pimp, viking, pilgram, and hawaian shows up and puts the indian in his place..

good times gotta go charge the camera...

lmao

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I want to add an indian picture..... :biggrin:

David_Banhammer---Indian.jpg

2006nightrider

Reaction score
^^^I hate you:eviltongue::laugh:

I'm wearing that suite today too...Maybe I'll break out the banhammer tonight on Klint and Geoff:laugh:

Xample

Reaction score
ROLLING OUT :eviltongue: SMELL YALL IN A BIT

2006nightrider

Reaction score
ROLLING OUT :eviltongue: SMELL YALL IN A BIT
Awesome:rock:

I'm leaving work at 3 today, but my girl gets off at 2...so she should be there if I'm not home yet...give me a shout when your close

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Those cruising up with me.

Plan to leave my house between 8-830, that will put us there by 10 to wake the hung over crew up :laugh:

Justin

xrunish

Reaction score
change of plans... cant make it to the meet have some stuff i have to take care of in va beach sorry guys. Couldnt show off my engine (even thoug everyone knows what it looks like). But hope everyone gets drunk and drives safely, i mean drives safely and gets drunk

thatsubiekid

Reaction score
well after tonight huck and I wont be there untill 2pm its 4:15 and he's acting a fool!

Hey david are you going to have a tarp?? If its too wet to install my uppipe I want to atleast fix my exhaust leak

ntinhri

Reaction score
dave you have a very nice pad!! good to see everyone again..

PS post a pic of you in the hat I gottcha!!!

I love my new hat..
img244.jpg

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
LOL :laugh:, pimp hat FTW. Had a great time yesterday. It was good to finally meet David and B.J. yesterday :rock:. Thanks for the hospitality and letting us ruin your new house (with corners) David and Krysta :top:. Also good to see the familiar faces and getting to talk to everyone. Huck was on point last night :rofl::rofl::rofl:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Good times for sure...along with classic moments and some good friends...:top:

Great to finally meet BJ...I mgih be looking you up soon brother!

thatsubiekid

Reaction score
That was one really great meet, Krysta and David thank you for letting us destroy your apartment and making sure no one was startving HAHA. Next time we need to put a track device on Huck though.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup - HUGE thanks to David and Krysta for opening up their house to all us freaks. It was great to get to see all you guys again... wish that we could've stayed longer but I guess it's good that we got home when we did. Our little boy is sick as a dog. He's in my recliner right now wrapped in a blanket with spooning a vomit bowl. Poor little guy.

THANKS AGAIN to X-Travagant (Jason) and Yardie (Chris) for doing my Luminous Solutions Projector install. They look friggin sick and you guys were a hoot to watch! :laugh: Steve, thanks again bro for taking me to get some coolant (and a cheese grater) - also for the X-1 demo. :top: BJ - thanks for the ride in the deuce homie... had a great time ridin in that beast and those new covers look sick! Geoff, thanks - as always my man - for the company on the ride up --- you my boy, through and through.

D & K - we'll be hooking up with you guys again soon!

Xample

Reaction score
well it took me over 12hrs to get home!! had a coolantline blow on me, try finding parts for tht car on a sunday..:thumpdown: now im home and gotta fix her. david thanks for the hospitality! it was greaT seeing all yall and "justin case" thankyou :adore: for helping me my seats would never have turned as nice without you!!! it was great to meet the few of you i hadnt already yall are great peoples
"koohsmar and the crew go to wingking" coming summer 2009

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
I had a great time too. Thanks to Dave and Krysta for hosting and cooking up some lunch.

cant wait to meet up again.

and 561 will not be reachable :laugh:

Justin

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Other than "Huggy Bear Steve"....where are the pics?

Did team "special" make a showing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom