Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VIS Carbon Fiber Hood GB!!!

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
thanks fro the info :top: drill u a little 1/4 hole on the bottom side and run hose up throw the hood with a coat hanger install hose on sprayer then pull the slack back in and pop the sprayer in place:top:
Looks like you have a job to do for me when you get to Dallas!! :laugh: I pay in beers!! :laugh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Another great product, i cant keep up with you at all, hope you will have these in the future

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Man, I really wish I had the extra money for one of these.:motz:

Shanes56

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I still have a couple hoods!

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Shane got the hood today and installed it with in 30 mins. of getting home from picking it up. :rock: Love the look.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Pics Dallas!

Anyone with a BSP should post pics, I'm curious. =P

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
CarbonFiberhood009.jpg
CarbonFiberhood008.jpg
CarbonFiberhood007.jpg
CarbonFiberhood004.jpg

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
That's clean as hell man. Need some CF eyelids and a grillcraft now! HVM to the rescue :top:

Some BHLM to go with it too, set it all off :laugh:

eXuser01

Reaction score
looks good broo BLHM :rockon: and whats up with the hood scopp is that how it came i think it look more stock than anything and dose it let heat escape

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
looks good broo BLHM :rockon: and whats up with the hood scopp is that how it came i think it look more stock than anything and dose it let heat escape
No it does not. But it is a slick hood I like it. :driver:

eXuser01

Reaction score
oo ya dont get me rong it is sexy i just htought the hood scop grill would be diff

Murderface

Reaction score
my buddy has a VIS hood and it is SO $hitty:thumpdown: there are cracks EVERYWHERE:thumpdown: they won't warranty it cause they say he put something on it to cause the defects. WRONG:thumpdown: this dude knows anything and everything there is to know about cars(ASE certified master tech) and how to maintain the appearence.

megabitez

Reaction score
a few of my friends have carbon fiber hoods and they all say the best thing to do to maintain it is to get it reclear coated to help it last longer. this is very nice hood....maybe interested in it

Shanes56

Reaction score
I have one on my truck and I love it, great quality, but I am going to have it clear coated again just to make sure.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
anyone gotten one of these yet and have an opinion on quality and what not? I really want one...

XRLover25

Reaction score
How would painting these stock colors be for us? Is is possible or do we need special paint to stick. I wouldn't mind saving the weight, but I can not stand the color difference. The only way I would get one is if they are color matched to our trucks.... Anyone know?

Top Bottom