Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your driving style?

What's your driving style?

• Total voters

PiNkY

Reaction score
Just wondering how everyone else drives. I for one drive balls out like I'm being chased by a cop.........I don't mean to it's the truck..........:stupid:. lol I use my blinkers but on average am going about 90 on the highway. And I'm not one of those idiots who cut people off I do my fast drvin but w/ respect to other people.

Last edited:

blastap

Reaction score
I picked stupid slow, but I get around at a good pace sometimes

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I am pretty easy on it most of the time. 5 or so over the speed limit and not aggressive.
But I will open it up a little from time to time on the highway. And at the track I open it up and rip through the gears and hope nothing breaks.

blastap

Reaction score
Trickster is the word I prefer.I suppose that's why I take of easy, I use the bikes to get all my Adrenaline out.

Gutz

Reaction score
I actually stole mine so pretty fast... XD

PiNkY

Reaction score
Trickster is the word I prefer.I suppose that's why I take of easy, I use the bikes to get all my Adrenaline out.
Thought so your name sounds familiar. Thought I saw it on stuntlife back in the day. I used to be a trickster as well but got to expensive.

sc426hemi

Reaction score
in town im with traffic (55 on all streets but residential) on the highway its 80 cuz thats my best mpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I drive spirited but when my wife is in the truck, Ill take it easy.....:top: I very much prefer to hear the X roar :biggrin:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
stupid fast alone steady except for the red light encounters with passengers :top:

TRD-X

Reaction score
:top:I get to the speed limit as fast as possible! and if the man is not around faster!:rockon:

BULLRUNNER

Reaction score
I figure driving faster = less time on the road = less chance of an accident.

Or another way to say that would be that if there is going to be an accident in a certain location, the less time I spend there, the lower my chances of being involved!

Just remember - it's not speed that kills, it's the sudden stops. :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
great pole and question, but hard for me to answer. I do love to hall ass, but I don't all the time. I am usually easy on the X until someone feels they need to test me.....

X-Pablo

Reaction score
I Drive Fast, cause everybody else on the road is in my way and drive too slow!

Just wait until I get a S/C for my baby, but first I promised the Mrs. a trip to Europe.
Then my X-Runner won't be the only thing that gets blown. :biggrin:

akxr79

Reaction score
great idea. I said fast at the track even though i dont track the x because for me fun and speed is every once in a while when i feel like being a racecar driver :D

XDsm

Reaction score
I drive conservatively. I found driving aggressively did nothing but burn gas especially with the redlights and traffic around this area. The only place driving aggressively got me to faster was the gas station:laugh: When cruising I am usually 5-10mph over the speed limit. We have some stupid speed limits around here. On one 8 lane road with minimal cross streets the speed limit changes from 45mph to 35mph only for one mile before going back to 45 as it passes through this one city:stupid:

Murderface

Reaction score
Well I have this entrance ramp that I love to take in 2nd and the tires usually brake loose and continue up to around 110mph then I hit a lite. Then it's onto the highway and I usually cruise from 80-130mph cause I'm always late to work:laugh:

but that's only to and from work, the other 50% of the time I have my wife and kid in the truck and I drive responsibly
def spirited but not an option so.....:dontknow:

Trick61

Reaction score
I personally just cruise most of the time, buttttttttttt there are the times you have to put your foot into! lol :top:

lenie03

Reaction score
I dont drive super fast on the hwys or freeways just 5 -10 plus the posted limit sign, but when it comes to the unmarked roads by my house I'll tear up those twisties. So i guess i pick Conservative ( daily driver ) from your list.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Conservative ... unless directed otherwise ... :top:

Top Bottom