Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your driving style?

What's your driving style?

• Total voters

thebenmack

Reaction score
i picked daily driver but i got alot of speed racer in me

I figure driving faster = less time on the road = less chance of an accident.

Or another way to say that would be that if there is going to be an accident in a certain location, the less time I spend there, the lower my chances of being involved!

Just remember - it's not speed that kills, it's the sudden stops. :top:

omg dude thats genius.

Last edited:

Tunedx

Reaction score
Driving consertative most of the time keeping within 5-10km of the speed limit. I let her rip every now and then. Besides my insurance went up $400.00/yr so I will have to be careful not speed. Sledding is my passion to take my aggression out. Nothing beats screaming down a frozen lake.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
The options are a bit too extreme, you don't have any inbetweens. I don't go stupid fast, but I am known to be a very aggressive driver. I pass when I probably shouldn't pass, etc..

So while you won't see my speedo at 100+ on the freeway (very often:p), you will notice quite a few drivers behind me flipping me off.. lol.

Ryan

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I drive slow in parking lots and around crowded areas (through the middle of town).

On back roads and highways I have a heavy foot.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Right lane and traffic speed on the highway....guess you can call that slow. Same on the street. I drive way too much so I'm always trying to get the best mileage.

But when twist & turn comes up....my right foot goes in a bit deeper.

Yallrun

Reaction score
I drive pretty laid back, but if I'm on a 2 lane each way and some yahoo is going under the speed limit, I will goose the X around them. It's nice to have the power to easily pass the slower peeps quickly with out causing drama.

CJX-RUNNER

Reaction score
I was always in search of 6 gear:top: And away from traffic

But now that I have an auto, I could care less:dontknow:

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
itsa a daily for me i used to drive it like a stole it but now that i just hit 50k im goin 5-10 over the limit

Reaction score
You need a "spirited" category. It's my daily driver and I don't hang the tail out every turn. But I definitely accelerate pretty hard from every stop, and enjoy breaking the tires free from time to time.

blastap

Reaction score
Thought so your name sounds familiar. Thought I saw it on stuntlife back in the day. I used to be a trickster as well but got to expensive.

Wow stuntlife brings back memories. I was riding fiddies with shockey and Dan. I talked to shockey the other day and he wants a xrunner in bsp. I stopped riding the big bike when all my buddies just wanted smoke pot and ride. I just wanted to ride and that was it.

nine9six

Reaction score
Nice and easy. I don't want to attract too much attention, b/c I can't back it up. :frown:

Agree with blastap, bikes for adrenaline.

Too bad I wrecked my baby. But I don't want to talk about it... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Wayne R

Reaction score
I accelerate briskly.....when appropriate.....:smile:

chadfo

Reaction score
Most of the time I'm pretty consertative but I will not hesitate a second to have some fun passing the slow pokes.

I did manange to get her sideways the other day by accident. The back end swings out quick when it breakes loose.

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
Awww....someone deleted my post. :(

WTF...? :motz:....MINE TOO.... provably some slow mo' that didn't like my comment .....:eviltongue:

anyways .... i don't drive fast i fly low.....you got that son?......:crinklehair:

Reaction score
I believe there's a time and a place for every type of driving...

I have a daily drive, gas saver, be nice to your vehicle, be safe for others mode...

And I have a gear banging, four wheels slide corner entry, brake glowing, rev limit bouncing mode as well :driver:

I say, be safe for others, go kill yourself by yourself...

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I drive normal.. I guess. I only go fast when I'm at work ridin' on the bikes or quads we have. Those things were meant for speed.. and too many cops around to actually take the truck fast. I much prefer the speed of a bike anyhow.

nine9six

Reaction score
What job do you have where you get to ride bikes and quads? Any available positions? lol

Top Bottom