Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your driving style?

What's your driving style?

• Total voters

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Meh, frozen is nothing.

-40 is a piece of cake. You just stay in.

-25 is where its at.. lol

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
-40??? noooo wayyy :rolleyez:

i'll enjoy my 45 degree temps for the day today. :top:

i chose the nhra one, but now that i think of it i'm more in between cuz i do open it up on the roads sometimes.

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
hhaha - 40 is cuddle weather.

Or if you're really apt, go out and make snowmen weather! haha.

07SWB

Reaction score
im not going to vote on the poll because none of them fit my driving style.

I cruise at the speed limit+5mph if the G/F is in the truck or car with me and the only time i get on it is getting on the freeway.

If im by myself, and i see a potential race, ill goose it and see if i can get someone to run me. Its a lot more fun in the trans am.. noone expects a half primered POS to outrun their c6 vette lmao

Gonzo464

Reaction score
Somewhat conservative, usually do close to 10 over. But sometimes my foot falls through the floor.....

big_dirte

Reaction score
can't vote....right now my driving style is try not to hit the pot holes on these narrow Iraqi roads and avoid the Iraqi drivers! They are crazy!!!

When I get back it will be try to race everyone that wants to!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently I drive stupid fast, cause I got a damn speeding ticket today:motz:

R

racerx

i was the drive it like i stole it kinda guy then i got a ticket for doing 113mph on I5 racing a older subie i didnt have radar then and it cost me $1500 so after that i kinda slowed down kinda but i still romp on her when i get the chance kick the ass end out a bit. pitch its sides ways and hold it down a straight road when i can. just to see if i lost my touch or not. and i still got it :crinklehair:

Weasle

Reaction score
Drive it like you stole it all the way! :top: Usually "cruise" between 80-100 on the free way...out were I live is all twisties so i hafta tone it down to between 40-70:stupid:
Thats only on solo flights tho...passengers warrent a little less speed...although my girl doesnt mind cruising at 100 down the freeway :rockon:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
near death accident today and i was not even speeding:thumpdown:

PiNkY

Reaction score
near death accident today and i was not even speeding:thumpdown:
What happened man? I've had to many close calls as well. I've almost been t-boned like 3 times cuz people dont pay attention to the 4-way stop by my house. Now that would hurt bad, those fools are runnin like 45 to 50 in a 35. That woud surely kill my X

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
some jack@zz decided to cut over three laes to get onto the on ramp on 59 while i was coming off i had to swerve back on to the freeway nearly hitting a delivery truck and this person kept coming and almost hit me in the front so i hit the brakes and nearly got hit again my the delivery truck missed my exit and saw that the crazy who cut me off got off at the next exit wtf ugh

nine9six

Reaction score
Damn, you guys get to ride bikes and shit all day and I have to work on ****ing computers! :motz:

Only street/sport bikes I've ever owned are Ducati's. I used to (until a few years ago) race MX and SX and always rode Kawi's and Yamaha's. There was one season that I rode a Suzuki and another season I rode Honda's CRF-250R when they first came out.

DannysBlkX

Reaction score
IM a Conservative ( daily driver ) Don't wanna hurt my baby !!!

Top Bottom