Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: Guage color change DONE!

TreTuna

Reaction score
First official mod completed on my X with a new blue gauge cluster. Just wish my camera was working for some pics cause it's gorgeous... Thanks for the write up.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
looks awesome, just ordered my led's. can't wait do get this mod done.

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
is it possible to do it w/o taking the pcb off? im nervous about messin with the odometer... :dontknow:

TreTuna

Reaction score
It "is" possible, but very unlikely you will be able to get to the LEDs with the proper angle to do this without taking the odo off. I'm be nervous though man, it's really very easy to do.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
is it possible to do it w/o taking the pcb off? im nervous about messin with the odometer... :dontknow:

the odometer is pretty easy to pull out. just pull it up and then pull up on the side towards the opposite side. hardest part is just making sure when putting back together all the pins line up and slide in like they are supposed to. sometimes they can bend and not go in properly.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
is the soldering pretty hard to mess up? lol

it's fairly easy work, you just have to take your time and I MEAN TAKE YOUR TIME. lol, seriously though I just did mines on sunday. just take your time and the results will equal to time well spent.

Top Bottom