Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: OTW Mod - One Touch Windows

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Just ordered the parts today, should be here friday or monday. Ill let you know and get a video of it working :)

Moneyblind

Reaction score
babyboi, hate to say this, but I have been unsuccessful in getting this working. I only hooked up driver side to test. and nothing the buttons are Unresponsive, voltage and conductivity are there, but it looks like the 530t isn't doing its job..

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
moneyblind said:
babyboi, hate to say this, but I have been unsuccessful in getting this working. I only hooked up driver side to test. and nothing the buttons are Unresponsive, voltage and conductivity are there, but it looks like the 530t isn't doing its job..

Take some pics and post them up so I can see the wiring.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
arggg I just disconnected it :( ill give it a go in florida, or maybe stc we can take a look

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
moneyblind said:
arggg I just disconnected it :( ill give it a go in florida, or maybe stc we can take a look

Aww I was hoping we could get this going for you.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I was too :( I might go back in after I work on the push start some; Just got the new part in.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Alright, after some on-phone tech support; Got this mod working!

-----NOTICE----
On my Truck (2007) Here are some of the changes that I made
1) I did not connect the DRIVER DOWN.
REASON: 2007 Already has one touch driver down, this conflicted with the unit and stalled it out;

2) The truck door...for whatever reason, will NOT be a suitable ground when wide (all the way) open! Apparantly the door "shocks" are fully extended and do not make contact with the ground/frame;
FIX: tap the ground wire to the door as normal, but take note; To test, AND use, the door cannot be FULLY open; I will search for a fix later (easy with a wiring schematic.)

tango_down

Reaction score
dude, what a how to...i got here from taco world, admired the x runners, browsed the how tos, then registered just so i could post here.....

I am doing this and well f*ckin done sir.

azjay

Reaction score
oohhh that looks like fun!! I may just have to tackle this when our summer heat goes away!

tango_down

Reaction score
One button window up/down mod = check
key fob controlled window down (vent) and window up = check

thanks babyboi and Proforce

Knuckles

Reaction score
yup added to my ta do list, great write up ace job :top:

tango_down

Reaction score
Sorry, Proforce is a guy (anthony, electronical genius) that posts on Tacoma world. He got me a diagram of the double cab. I copied and pasted that same reply to hear and forgot to take him off.

thanks

Top Bottom