Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West Update

Now that I know the approx. cost, I...

• plan on attending for sure.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • am still unsure.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • can't make it (cost or previous plans).

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyder327

Reaction score
I googled Lake Havasu and this is the first pic that came up what kind of place is this? I've only been to Parker

CIMG0267-749338.jpg

Is exactly the kind of place where photos like this get taken, Havasu rocks :rock:

On the weekends there it's like party central on the lake

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
That's funny,, They don't usually wear the tops of the swim suits,,,:rock::rock::rock:

06Taco3UZFE

Reaction score
Lexus V8-powered Tacoma owner wants to attend -- needs info!

Hey guys, I have recruited a guy that may come to the meet. He just finished installing a Lexus 4.3 V8 in his 06 Tacoma:biggrin:

He said he was interested in coming and wants me to keep him up to date...also he said he's putting a s/c on the truck as we speak! So that should be pretty awesome to see!:rock:

Ok, I'm on here now and *IF* I can make it I need to know where and when to show up! Can't find any info on this site as far as an itinerary goes after about 30 minutes of searching the forums. SO if you guys want me to drive out there in the V8 Taco, someone better PM me the itinerary. Also Sunday would be a better day for me, but I might be able to get away on Sat. I've been super busy with work and did not even know for sure I could attend this weekend which is why I did not register for the event. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom