Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West Update

Now that I know the approx. cost, I...

• plan on attending for sure.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • am still unsure.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • can't make it (cost or previous plans).

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i believe we can still afford this, i will have to check but pretty sure, need to know the guest ticket price and ill be having a single room

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
Are we going to do any mods while we are there, I was just wanting to get my gauge lights redone? If possible, no biggy.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Are we going to do any mods while we are there, I was just wanting to get my gauge lights redone? If possible, no biggy.

I know at XFE they were walking around doing FLM for people who wanted it. So there may be a few small things that are doable.

I don't recommend any engine work or heavy mods, as tools will be limited (if at all) and I don't think the hotel will like have trucks up on jacks in their parking lot.

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
I know at XFE they were walking around doing FLM for people who wanted it. So there may be a few small things that are doable.

I don't recommend any engine work or heavy mods, as tools will be limited (if at all) and I don't think the hotel will like have trucks up on jacks in their parking lot.

that's why i was wondering about guage lights i know it take a soder gun and some other tools but not sure what else. I believe I have everything but a soder gun to do it? If anyone is willing to do this for me let me know so I can get the LEDs for them. Thanx

lucke

Reaction score
i have a hard time believing that many people will be wanting to do mods, esp when considering the timing/location of the event (very late spring in the middle of the desert).

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i have a hard time believing that many people will be wanting to do mods, esp when considering the timing/location of the event (very late spring in the middle of the desert).

what are you talking about spring, it goes from winter to summer out here, the only real four seasons we have is hot, even hotter, extremely hot and my favorite, i cant believe that everything around me is alive in this blistering heat hot, the only source of humidity we have is form our own sweat but ill do mods if someone gives me some parts:biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i believe we can still afford this, i will have to check but pretty sure, need to know the guest ticket price and ill be having a single room

We have to nail down pricing on the catering, but I'm guessing that the guest ticket will be in the $25-$35 range. We're doing out best to keep everything affordable for you guys.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
We have to nail down pricing on the catering, but I'm guessing that the guest ticket will be in the $25-$35 range. We're doing out best to keep everything affordable for you guys.

sounds good, hope everything falls into place
:top:

MistaGXR06

Reaction score
what are you talking about spring, it goes from winter to summer out here, the only real four seasons we have is hot, even hotter, extremely hot and my favorite, i cant believe that everything around me is alive in this blistering heat hot, the only source of humidity we have is form our own sweat but ill do mods if someone gives me some parts:biggrin:

If I buy the LEDs can you install them in my HUD? I just don't have a soder gun, if it's going to be to much trouble then I can wait till another mod day in SoCal or something.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
If I buy the LEDs can you install them in my HUD? I just don't have a soder gun, if it's going to be to much trouble then I can wait till another mod day in SoCal or something.

Something like that wouldn't be bad. Hell I would like to do the DLM (dash light mod) as well. :biggrin:

Spyder327

Reaction score
I know there will have to be more than 10 people going for sure. I bet a lot just haven't seen the thread yet because i'd think we'd be able to get 10 people just from AZ

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I know there will have to be more than 10 people going for sure. I bet a lot just haven't seen the thread yet because i'd think we'd be able to get 10 people just from AZ

Ya, in our head count thread, there were 23 people who said they would make it regardless of cost. and another 16 if it was within the budget.

So everybody go spread the word!! We are getting ready to book rooms. This is really happening! :rock:

lucke

Reaction score
we need klint to put this on the main page so that it doesn't get forgetten:top:

homer_g2

Reaction score
ok im new where is x-fest going 2 take place at and when

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Last edited:

Spyder327

Reaction score
we need klint to put this on the main page so that it doesn't get forgetten:top:

I definitely think it'd get more attention if it was posted as an announcement on the main page

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Be sure to check the first post in the thread. All of the new information will be added there. :top:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Nursing school graduation celebration? :biggrin:

No not til next year:top: ,, Just a chance to get away, rent a pontoon boat, drink stupid amounts of beer and maybe pursuade some fine young college girls to show tatas when the wife aint lookin........... What am I saying, she would probabaly be saying, "babe you need to give that girl more beeds, those were huge!":rock::rock:
She partys as hard as I do,, a match made in beer heaven:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom