Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X-Fest West Update

Now that I know the approx. cost, I...

• plan on attending for sure.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • am still unsure.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • can't make it (cost or previous plans).

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
21 hour drive mang, and I'm in the Army. You know how much I make an hour? Like 73 cents. :p Wish I could though. :thumpdown:

metalheadx

Reaction score
so are the tickets sold out already or is that something different it says guest

07SWB

Reaction score
im waiting to see what prices are, hopefully this fits into my budget.. I have to be able to put the DJM kit on my truck before XFW!

metalheadx

Reaction score
cant wait for this trip it seems like it will be lots of fun

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have recruited a guy that may come to the meet. He just finished installing a Lexus 4.3 V8 in his 06 Tacoma:biggrin:

He said he was interested in coming and wants me to keep him up to date...also he said he's putting a s/c on the truck as we speak! So that should be pretty awesome to see!:rock:

and you didnt tell the recruiter, we are going to have to have a talk but n the mean time, give yourself a pat on the back:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Awesome, up to 14 confirmed! Make sure everybody tells all the members in their area who haven't had a chance to see this thread. :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
So we need what, 16 more for Steven to come? :laugh:

Actually.... I think i said if you guys could beat the turnout for last years x-fest of 31 i would come, but even if you do... i won't be able to make it this year. Sorry guys... i still have faith tho :top::biggrin:

Super Werty

Reaction score
So we need what, 16 more for Steven to come? :laugh:

seriously...I hope its more than 14....AZ alone has had more than that on a weekend and it didnt cost $400:laugh::eviltongue:

I wont go if its stays at 14 people

x-runner kid

Reaction score
So far.. ugh.. why can't we have some damn XRs in the Pac NW? =P

I'd have to take leave and a loan to make this :laugh:
you got me but I am still unsure if i will make this one even though i really really want to go but we need a NW meet for sure this summer

Ninja17

Reaction score
what happended to everone else that said they would be able to make it?? We need more people signing up!!!

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
I am there regardless but we need to get more peeps in on this. We gotta get more than 31 rides!! Time is running out!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I am there regardless but we need to get more peeps in on this. We gotta get more than 31 rides!! Time is running out!

i am sure we will have more to come, we had 15 total on just our tucson meet:rock:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
We still need a head count, so please vote, and tell your friends to vote. :top:

vaneck77

Reaction score
I'm trying to get tix but its not showing up on the xru store?! Need some info because its a loooooonnnggg drive for me!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I'm trying to get tix but its not showing up on the xru store?! Need some info because its a loooooonnnggg drive for me!

Tickets should be put on sale tonight or tomorrow with all the different prices too. :top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom