Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xrollers Official Build Thread...Finally.

X-roller

Reaction score
Build is gonna be stopped and rerouted..... Engine has been sold. Very deserving guy got a hell of a deal. Enjoy it! :top:

Doublld

Reaction score
What magic trick did you do 2 keep your engine running lol

X-roller

Reaction score

Lol. In all honesty. Im a mechanic ans have been for years. Its just a hobby now tho but I was just really anal about everything I did. I've practically assembled this whole engine. I know what goes where just by looking at the part.

Which custom ones?

Allen Phails @ Racing ones...

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score

Whats funhy is hes the only one that hasnt popped a built engine since day one...im curious to know as well so I know what to do when I build mine.

Doublld

Reaction score
I know mine better than anyone. I think apr put a curse on it an now it's all gonna this go around ill be perfect!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol. In all honesty. Im a mechanic ans have been for years. Its just a hobby now tho but I was just really anal about everything I did. I've practically assembled this whole engine. I know what goes where just by looking at the part.

Allen Phails @ Racing ones...

:rofl: :rofl:

"You're on the wrong team," they told me. "Get on the bandwagon," they said..... Ha.

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
Whats funhy is hes the only one that hasnt popped a built engine since day one...im curious to know as well so I know what to do when I build mine.

When is this going down??? Hasn't yours been down for a while now?

I know mine better than anyone. I think apr put a curse on it an now it's all gonna this go around ill be perfect!!

:rofl: :rofl:

"You're on the wrong team," they told me. "Get on the bandwagon," they said..... Ha.

I ALMOST was convinced to have them build mine. Glad I didn't.

Doublld

Reaction score
Ya lucky you. He acts like he is gods gift 2 Toyota I've called him a few times an he knows everything roll eyes haha whatever ill lift the curse an do it right. With a fancy new front mount setup. Which I'm actually gonna see if I can do something a little different than run the pipes down an back up we shall see

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Who knows Ray. With the heads over there and the holiday season coming up, money n all... U get it... Maybe I'll just sell it all forget it...

Ya lucky you. He acts like he is gods gift 2 Toyota I've called him a few times an he knows everything roll eyes haha whatever ill lift the curse an do it right. With a fancy new front mount setup. Which I'm actually gonna see if I can do something a little different than run the pipes down an back up we shall see

Wow I can't believe that u think that way.... That's sad... Not like others on here that fit your description to the T. Well that Sux either way lets get that beast goin we should be in the high triple digits with that thing.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't you used to have a 3.73 3rd member swapped in at one time, Xroller?

Toon714

Reaction score
Wanna buy a ls1 i have? Was pulled out of a junk yard.

I dont need it anymore.
Since i found a built ls3 for sale and trying to get a steal deal on it.

X-roller

Reaction score
built lsx is what I'm after. Ls1 can be found here for a grand. I doubt you could beat that since you would have to pay for shipping still...

A guy here is selling a forged ls1 for about 3k I think. (Would go lower too.) I wish I could pick it up but I need the turbo kit gone first.

Last edited:

Toon714

Reaction score
built lsx is what I'm after. Ls1 can be found here for a grand. I doubt you could beat that since you would have to pay for shipping still...

A guy here is selling a forged ls1 for about 3k I think. (Would go lower too.) I wish I could pick it up but I need the turbo kit gone first.

Ahh ya. Forgot about shipping. Haha.
Once i get this motor. Ill have a 12sec stock s14 lsx powered. :) getting 30mpg.

X-roller

Reaction score
Ahh ya. Forgot about shipping. Haha.
Once i get this motor. Ill have a 12sec stock s14 lsx powered. :) getting 30mpg.

Lol yep

And hell yeah! Vids when done. What's gonna go on with the taco? Want my xrunner without an engine in it for your taco with an engine and running? Straight trade. Its ready for ls1.... :top: :laugh:

Toon714

Reaction score
Lol yep

And hell yeah! Vids when done. What's gonna go on with the taco? Want my xrunner without an engine in it for your taco with an engine and running? Straight trade. Its ready for ls1.... :top: :laugh:

Ahha. Taco is gonna be 4 link soon and once i get rid of my turbo kit.
Ima go twins.

Top Bottom