Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xrollers Official Build Thread...Finally.

X-roller

Reaction score
Project is stopped and engine is sold. Project is taking anothee path so its going to be a bit until we see updates in here. I still have my turbo kit for sell.

Doublld

Reaction score
Ls1 time I wish I did that. What you want for your turbo kit

X-roller

Reaction score
Wish I could get this kit sold. Ls is just so close yet so far away!

$4200 shipped in the 48. Complete with ems and injectors until sunday only!

Doublld

Reaction score
Who is doing your harness for the ls swap. Are you keeping the Toyota gauges climate control an so on

X-roller

Reaction score
I have. My shop is doing all the work. Its a one stop build. Turn key ls swap. I'm not doing any custom work like that. Ill leave that to the pros and ill take it from there after that. Ill have fun learning my truck all over again and the cycle has been restarted. :top:

Doublld

Reaction score
Curious to see the outcome if everything goes smooth. I would like to do the same 2 my truck

X-roller

Reaction score
Should be pretty straight forward given a few have already done it successfully.

X-roller

Reaction score
Rexrunner, hotrod?, and I can't remember who the third one is. His name is travis on fb. He is on x-runner owners page

X-roller

Reaction score
^^^Ouch....

My best guess is they couldn't be cut down enough to take out the copper ring cut?

Last edited:

Doublld

Reaction score
No that's not it I just want 2 go back 2 stock configuration like the kind that works lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I posted you profile link in his build thread. :top:

X-roller

Reaction score
Truck will more than likely have a stock 1gr installed and will be sold. I've decided to invest my money and play later. Sorry fellas but I just can't bare to drop another 10k on the truck when I can put that money into an investment property. I'll still lurk but as of now the truck will be sold as is or with a 1gr. whichever comes first.

justin13703

Reaction score
Man I can't keep straight when this thing is for sale and when it's not anymore lol

Top Bottom