Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Xrollers Official Build Thread...Finally.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
And yet another piece of the puzzle.

EMS Guy

Reaction score
Woohoo! injector goodness. :)

Looks like an older Rochester injector. OLD technology and Horrible spray pattern. GL man!

Hey just finished up your EMS BTW. Waiting on you make it your way. I emailed you the cal file already.

For others to know what I am referring to:

rcengineeringvsficinjecMedium.jpg

The RC on the right sprays like a shower head. Big streams and globs of fuel. Tough to atomize and combust swiftly on one cycle. This makes for driveability probs down low because the injector duty on these larger injectors is simply barely there. Sometimes it's only .3-.5 ms. That's nothing.

The injector on the left has a fine mist that combusts nicely and I can assure you from experience has less transient throttle and idle probs (if any) in comparison to the RC.

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
Looks like an older Rochester injector. OLD technology and Horrible spray pattern. GL man!

Hey just finished up your EMS BTW. Waiting on you make it your way. I emailed you the cal file already.

The RC on the right sprays like a shower head. Big streams and globs of fuel. Tough to atomize and combust swiftly on one cycle. This makes for driveability probs down low because the injector duty on these larger injectors is simply barely there. Sometimes it's only .3-.5 ms. That's nothing.

The injector on the left has a fine mist that combusts nicely and I can assure you from experience has less transient throttle and idle probs (if any) in comparison to the RC.

Meh they are temps just to get this thing running then I will upgrade to the id1000s in about a month after the build is done and running.... they are actually bosch 66lbs injectors and the spray pattern is really well atomized :top:... I will get the ID1000s just need to get the funds for them first and now I have some fraud going on in my account which is a big problem given the amount of money that is tied up in my account... so purchasing online sucks for this reason..... :motz:

Gadget

Reaction score
Do you use modified injectors from the Injector Clinic?

G

butters607

Reaction score

that is very neat for the folks that really dont understand how the process works great pic man!

Gadget

Reaction score
Not from FIC. We use Deastsch Werks and Injector Dynamics. Two of the best in the biz.

Gadget from URD? That you?

Good.

Those FIC units are butchered up in the way they modify them. I got sent a set to evaluate and sent them to a friend that designs fuel injectors and he ran them through his lab and I got the report. Complete horrid crap. I posted pictures taken with a microscope of the metering plate they gouged up with a dental drill.

Stay away from that stuff.

G

X-roller

Reaction score
Gotcha. I have know of him in this industry for quite some time now. This is my 6th year full time in this industry.

Yep. He supplies us with the MK series supercharger kits. :top: Top notch products... I used to own one of them but it wasn't enough so I opted out for a turbo route... cheaper to upgrade later down the road.

EMS Guy

Reaction score
Yep. He supplies us with the MK series supercharger kits. :top: Top notch products... I used to own one of them but it wasn't enough so I opted out for a turbo route... cheaper to upgrade later down the road.

You will love turbo (if it's engineered and tuned right)

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Pricing will not be available unless EMS_GUY attains vendor status. We have vendors that pay for the right to advertise their products here [XRU] and allowing a competitor to do so for free wouldn't be fair. If he feels there's enough interest, I'm sure he'll come aboard :top:.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe there are links to their website, on earlier pages of this thread. :top:

Top Bottom