Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XRU Appreciation Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
SWEET sale.

wish i could get in on it but i think i have had everything you have to offer, minus the QA1's which i need desperately but have to money :thumpdown:

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Sir do u offer the upgrade sway bar bushings and links or just the complete swaybar? I phones acting up so I can't access ur site right now.:top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Shane did u get any of my messages from this past weekend?

Sorry thread Jack over

Venomous_X

Reaction score
If you did lifts would you still be sittin sic, or would you be sittin thic? LOLZ Free bump for a homey!

Shanes56

Reaction score
15 More days fellas take advantage while it lasts

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
If you did lifts would you still be sittin sic, or would you be sittin thic? LOLZ Free bump for a homey!

Ur gayness overwhelms me. Take advantage of the sale fellas. Great product and excellent customer service (when he's not raping Steve that is) from the Sittin Sic team. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us Shane.

08x-runner

Reaction score
So the coils are red? The pic shows black but mine are red. Not sure if I will leave them red or paint them. Either way I am sure I will love them once I get them put on - might be a while due to the snow.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Yep all product produced by us are red now, I am in the process of changing the pics over, sorry about that.

Shanes56

Reaction score
No problem got another 12 days or so and orders have been flying in, I sent 7 out today 3 more out tomorrow and 3-5 out the day after depending on fundage.

Please keep in mind all that order the mono leafs that production time is 20 days and they will be sent then, all mono are made to order.

Not expecting the amount of sale I ran out of blocks and am waiting on an order to come in so some of you that order the street drop will get another shipment in a few days with your blocks.

Thank you for all your supports folks

Reaction score
Dammit! i should of save on that instead! now its gonna take me a while to raise money! maybe next time

05bluerunner

Reaction score
If you still have that e-fan, shoot me a price. I have cash in hand ready to spend, will probably be getting the sway bar kit also.

duck_fat21

Reaction score
i wonder when mines coming in lol. cant wait to be sittin sic :top:

wchoy09

Reaction score
Yo shane just ordered my coils and cant wait to get them. thanks for the killer price!

and i was wondering how long do they usually take to ship to hawaii?

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
Thanks for the sale. Can't wait for the springs and composite leafs to come in...:top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom