Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE XRU mourns the loss of John/Murderface

OOsoBlueX09

Reaction score
What a sad day! To Johns family my prayers go out to you for god has gotten another angel. Our community will not be the same without him and I am a better person for knowing him. I wish I was back in the states right now so I could make it to the service and show my support.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Does anyone have his home address? I'd like to send something for his baby on the way and for his other 2 kids as well.

Limitless

Reaction score
...Wow, I would have never thought to hear this. And to think i was thinking of giving him a call to see if he wanted to go the the Philly Auto Show last Sunday. Only known him for a litle over two years and can say he was a great guy. He went out of his way to help me try and install my supercharger and was always our local "go-to" X-runner guy for any kind of advice. Had a great time in Va last year and he will definately be missed. Depending on when/where the services are I will probably try and make it over.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have his home address? I'd like to send something for his baby on the way and for his other 2 kids as well.
From OP:

I encourage you to give as much or little as you can and we guarantee that all money will be delivered directly to John's wife in hopes of helping ease some of the burden that she and his family are experiencing.

TO DONATE PLEASE SEND VIA PAYPAL TO SPYDER327@XR-UNDERGROUND.COM - Please send as gift with DONATION in the subject.

Roby124

Reaction score
Very sad day. My condolences go out to the family. Never met John but any questions I had, he was one of the first ones to respond. One of the greatest XRU members. You won't be forgotten. RIP John

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score

Not sure that the family would want that information divulged. But like Steve quoted above, I'd encourage you to make a donation that you feel is appropriate.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
This is true. If y'all are still accepting donations when my taxes hit I'll donate as much as possible. As I said I wanna do everything I can for John's family thru this tough time.

It's awesome to see how many people John helped out and made an impact in their lives. This proves that XRU is more than just a forum but a family. And that's how it should be and stay that way!

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Had some people in the Air Force family reach out to me to ask if it was the same John they might have known, he crewd F15's back in his day. Anyway some one could ask him family about releasing his last name to me so I can let the AF community know?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I am very saddened to learn of John's passing.

As I get older having friends pass away seems to come more frequently.

One thing about these events they tend to bring together old friends that have drifted apart over time as evident here. Members that have not been active in a good while are popping in out of the blue. It is unfortunate that it takes something like this to bring us all together again.

John's family has reached out for help. John's truck needs to be sold. It has a clean title.

No one knows XRunners better than us so lets get the word out and find his truck a new home.

It looks like the viewing will be Friday and the funeral service Saturday. I will certainly make the viewing.

G

Who can we talk to about this?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I should have some updated service information to post shortly

WallasX

Reaction score
Had some people in the Air Force family reach out to me to ask if it was the same John they might have known, he crewd F15's back in his day. Anyway some one could ask him family about releasing his last name to me so I can let the AF community know?

yes that is the same john, he was in the Air Force and was a crew Chief for F15's

Tailpipe

Reaction score
John Jeckot Service will be held at:

Creran Funerl Home
400 White Horse Pike
Oaklyn, NJ 08107
Telephone 856-854-2846

Friday 6-9 and Sat 10 visitation 11am Funeral service.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
John Jeckot Service will be held at:

Creran Funerl Home
400 White Horse Pike
Oaklyn, NJ 08107
Telephone 856-854-2846

Friday 6-9 and Sat 10 visitation 11am Funeral service.

Thanks for the info! Tailpipe are you Warren?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score

yes that is the same john, he was in the Air Force and was a crew Chief for F15's

Served USAF F15 crewchief May 1995 – June 1999 (4 years 2 months).

Tailpipe

Reaction score
I am speechless...... I don't know what to say... John you were a dear friend!!! We had many a great time at meets especially the last we we were at together in VA..... Man your farts stunk but you played a mean game of drunk ball!!!

Nancy I hope you can get on here to read if anything this thread to see what a great man your husband was!!

RIP John

I will make sure Nancy sees the Forum...

I remember when John first purchased his truck and drove straight to my house. I laughed at him and said how you think this is going o be faster than the Dodge that got totaled? We than began the mods in my garage and countless hours piece by piece. We would do test run at my house and take the files and send them to Gadget. I had the pleasure and opportunity to meet many of you, some of the X-fest and slywhitty using the midget stool always comes to mind. thank you for help showing the Legacy he left behind.

Super Werty

Reaction score
No way, this is unreal! One of the big XRU ORIGINALS..so sad

Wow I am pretty speechless. John I hope you are in a better place! Im praying for you now!

Top Bottom