Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE XRU mourns the loss of John/Murderface

JFrame

Reaction score
To the people that are making a trip there. Are you guys going to the service or doing a roll-out to the burial? I'm still trying to see what I can do with work but was just trying to figure out what everyone was doing.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Thank you Warren for stopping by and giving us the service info. John was a huge part of this community. If I didn't live so far away I would definitely come and pay my last respects in person.

Jwall

Reaction score
oh my.... this is not something i wanted to log on and see. Such terrible news, John is such a great guy. And from what i have seen a great father. Im glad i got to meet him, but not the time to say goodbye. Our (John & Laura) condolences to the family and those close to John. And knowing/met him or not it affects our XRU community. Such a shame. A prayer goes out to you and your family.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
wow, i cant believe what i just read.
john is now driving his x in heaven, may he rest in paradise

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
To the people that are making a trip there. Are you guys going to the service or doing a roll-out to the burial? I'm still trying to see what I can do with work but was just trying to figure out what everyone was doing.

From what I've been reading most are planning on the Friday evening service. If the snow holds off I'll probably be making the trip from NH. To be there for the Saturday morning service would be very difficult because of the time it will take me to get there, but if I've got all day on Friday to make the trip down it'll be more doable. I think I'm going to start a thread in the regional section tonight to organize a meet-up before. Maybe we can have dinner and share our fondest memories then go as a group to the evening service. Most of us don't know his family outside of Warren, personally I'd feel strength in numbers.

Blasphemous

Reaction score
Wow.

I never met John, nor talked with him. But, reading through threads in which he had posted proved to give me an immense amount of insight on whatever the topic was.

RIP John.

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
All I can say is wow and I am shocked. I just saw him at Xfest east in the Poconos a few months ago. I have known John for a few years from being in the club and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy and good father. He will be missed. I wont be able to attend the services but I will certainly donate to the fund. That's one thing that I love about XRU...we're not blood but we're still family.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
For all that are going to the service I personnally thank you. I so wish it was in the cards for me to pay my respects in person. Matt great idea for a meet and drive up. XRU coming together during this difficult time to show our support is awesone and shows how we are not just any website, but how we are a group of xrunner and Toyota owners who are close enough to call ourselves extended family

RRX

Reaction score
Wish I was not in China!!! I would fight out and pay my respects. I am still trying to wrap my head around what has happened.

Workman3886

Reaction score
Is there a way we can get small stickers for our trucks just like the memoriam signature, and all the profits go to his family? I know it's a lot to ask but from how much he has helped me out I feel bearing his name on my truck is the least I could do, RIP John, gone but never forgotten.

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a was we can get small stickers for our trucks just like the memoriam signature, and all the profits go to his family?

Already in the works my brother. This is a tough week because I have a big project due at work on Friday but hopefully we'll have something ready before the weekend. I really wish that I could make the service on Friday but I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to take off work. If there is ANY way that I can work it out - I will be there.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Already in the works my brother. This is a tough week because I have a big project due at work on Friday but hopefully we'll have something ready before the weekend. I really wish that I could make the service on Friday but I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to take off work. If there is ANY way that I can work it out - I will be there.

I wish I could make it too...

Please let me know when stickers are ready I will drive up ad get it... Like to be one of the first to represent..:top:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Is there a way we can get small stickers for our trucks just like the memoriam signature, and all the profits go to his family? I know it's a lot to ask but from how much he has helped me out I feel bearing his name on my truck is the least I could do, RIP John, gone but never forgotten.
This sounds like a good idea. I would be down to buy one and represent him on my truck. We should have the 2013 X-fest shirts have a memorial for John when the time comes.

I will try my best to make it to the service. I don't know if the Academy will let me take the night off.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I will be driving up Friday. Might get a room cause of the time. Looking for thread

Any Canuks or Amercians that need a ride I will be in my matrix and have extra room. Just let me know.

Was also thinking maybe something green for all XRU to wear to funeral. Any thoughts? Willing to sew them up and bring them

Arm bands? Ribbons?

Super Werty

Reaction score
I will be driving up Friday. Might get a room cause of the time. Looking for thread

Any Canuks or Amercians that need a ride I will be in my matrix and have extra room. Just let me know.

Was also thinking maybe something green for all XRU to wear to funeral. Any thoughts? Willing to sew them up and bring them

Arm bands? Ribbons?

how bout gold for his gold valve covers!

Top Bottom