Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE XRU mourns the loss of John/Murderface

2006nightrider

Reaction score
John's family has reached out for help. John's truck needs to be sold. It has a clean title.

No one knows XRunners better than us so lets get the word out and find his truck a new home.

G
Do you know what they are looking to get for it?

Workman3886

Reaction score
I hope the truck stays in the XRU family, John has a amazing truck and whoever gets it will be able to carry on his memory.
Every time I come to this thread its just so unreal, still a shock to me, RIP John

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Warren had asked me to look into putting a number on it. They don't know what it's worth. He's supposed to be getting me the mileage. :top:
I can help with that if u need me too. It would be an average of what they're going for at auction.
I hope the truck stays in the XRU family, John has a amazing truck and whoever gets it will be able to carry on his memory.

That's what I'm trying to do. Sold my CTS-V coupe last week :smile:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Just a ribbon to wear or for trucks

Attachments

• image-395997692.jpg
    image-395997692.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 700

darthyota

Reaction score
I can help with that if u need me too. It would be an average of what they're going for at auction.

That's what I'm trying to do. Sold my CTS-V coupe last week :smile:

you should buy it and get back into an x at least for awhile

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Just thought everyone would like to see

This is John's obituary. This has been taken from the Creran Funeral Home's website

JECKOT
John Michael
On January 20, 2013 of Collingswood, NJ, age 39. He is the beloved husband of Nancy C. (nee Lee), devoted father of Anna and Isabel, loving son of Jack and Christine Jeckot and dear grandson of Patricia Bennett. He is also survived by his sister Elizabeth Lee, his brother Christopher Jeckot, his brother-in-law Warren Finch (Winnie). He cherished his nephews Austin and Jackson, his niece Zoe and nephew Max and many loving aunts, uncles, cousins and dear friends. John will be remembered for how he always took time to help others. He was a member of the X-Runner Underground, enjoyed upgrading his pick-up and sharing his knowledge of the planets and stars. He was an avid fan of the Flyers. As a talented drummer he listened to and played along with heavy metal music. He was known to use his quick wit and humor to make people laugh. Most importantly, John always remarked how much he loved “his girls”. Relatives and friends are invited to meet Friday evening from 6:00 to 9:00 PM and again Saturday from 10:00 to 11:00 AM at the CRERAN FUNERAL HOME, 400 WHITE HORSE PIKE, OAKLYN, NJ. John’s funeral service will be held 11:00 AM at the funeral home. Interment will be private and held at the convenience of his family. An Educational Fund for John's children has been set up at PNC Bank. Contributions may be made at any PNC branch under the name of M. Christine Jeckot.

roy365

Reaction score
There hasn't been a day this week I havent thought about this. I have two kids, and know how much they mean to me. The picture of John and his daughter really hit home.Life is such a fleeting thing. But this isn't about me, it's about John and his family. It looks like there will be a good bit of support from the forum. Thats awesome.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting up the guestbook link Amy!:top:

butters607

Reaction score

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Sorry to hear John has past...not realy have met him or talk to him much on here, realy sounds like a great person...even that John has past his X-runner went with him in heart! Sorry for your families lost of a great man! Not only has John has past, but I also had a great friend in the Military that past the same week John did...on a motorcycle and both are still young like me.....its really a shame that we can't live forever! Heres to you John and Ryan, have a great time in Heaven!

Rob....scouts out

Scarface

Reaction score
Rip to a man who provided many laughs and many more posts of useful information. My condolences go out to his family and close friends. Xru will not be the same again.

Top Bottom