Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

001 Limited edition sunroof X!!! *pics*

Knight Runner

Reaction score
It's a power sunroof. You could tilt up, adjust how much you want it open, back it open all the way. When turning off the car it closes by itself, or you could still open it after having the car off. Cool features and it looks "FACTORY" and not aftermarket. :top:

That was one of the questions that I did have in the begining, will it leak?
According to him, those are really good power roofs and he does not get complains at all from those. There is an Srunner that has one from that shop and his is problem free! :top:

It has a 3 year warranty, 1 free check up per year :top:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
It's a power sunroof. You could tilt up, adjust how much you want it open, back it open all the way. When turning off the car it closes by itself, or you could still open it after having the car off. Cool features and it looks "FACTORY" and not aftermarket. :top:

That was one of the questions that I did have in the begining, will it leak?
According to him, those are really good power roofs and he does not get complains at all from those. There is an Srunner that has one from that shop and his is problem free! :top:

It has a 3 year warranty, 1 free check up per year :top:

Sounds pretty good. :top:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
I'm at Longo Toyota right now getting serviced my 30k miles and another black X owner came up to me and noticed it. He was like, I need to get one of those. Gave em bussiness card and he's going for it! He's in Diamond Bar which is close Azuza.

His X is an 05 and he only has 2,300... DAYEM!

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I'm at Longo Toyota right now getting serviced my 30k miles and another black X owner came up to me and noticed it. He was like, I need to get one of those. Gave em bussiness card and he's going for it! He's in Diamond Bar which is close Azuza.

His X is an 05 and he only has 2,300... DAYEM!

did you tell him about xr-u :hmmmm2:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Yup, him and a red X that works at an Auto Zone close to where I live:biggrin:
Both were clueless:hmmmm2:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
Yeah Art ... there are like 4 other XRs in my area ... all within a mile radius ... 2 BSP and 2 RR ... only one driver has noticed my truck ... but he was a mexican gangster cholo looking person :dontknow: ... playing mexican rancher music ... reminds me of my family parties :laugh:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
LMAO.... :hahaha: I didn't know you were Hispanic John? Paisa! :frown:
That gangster thing sure must be something, since there is a stereo type about them riding mostly on american cars with Raider and Dodgers stuff all over the car, was he on chrome rims too? :ahhhhh:

XDsm

Reaction score
LMAO.... :hahaha: I didn't know you were Hispanic John? Paisa! :frown:
That gangster thing sure must be something, since there is a stereo type about them riding mostly on american cars with Raider and Dodgers stuff all over the car, was he on chrome rims too? :ahhhhh:

Probably Daytons:puke:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
LOL, that too with :hahaha: coochie or gucci interior, exaggerated rims and lambo doors.
:ahhhhh: :dontknow: :hmmmm2: :stupid: :thumpdown:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Took more pics today after washt it so I will post em tomarrow. Right now I am getting ready to go check out the legandary...."EGYPTIAN LOVER" @ Anaheim. He is going to be mixing some 80's electro and knowing him, he is probably going to do a live 808 drum machine set of his beats.:rock: :adore:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Ok, here are the pics that I promised... now that I am back home from the Toyota Grand Prix. By the way the TRD X Runner was there!!! OMG it took me by surprise, I just had to get on it and take pics!:adore:

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover010.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover007.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover011.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover024.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover023.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover022.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover001.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover013.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover015.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover016.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover019.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover016-1.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover014.jpg

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover011-1.jpg

Last edited:

Rodboy

Reaction score
that looks super nice, i wonder where i can that here in oahu

07xrunner

Reaction score
Ok, here are the pics that I promised... now that I am back home from the Toyota Grand Prix. By the way the TRD X Runner was there!!! OMG it took me by surprise, I just had to get on it and take pics!:adore:

NewSunroofXpicsEgyptianLover016.jpg
transformers and thundercats :rock:

XR-REDTAIL27

Reaction score
it look great man i've had the idea for a while now and i was watting for someone to do it

Top Bottom