Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

001 Limited edition sunroof X!!! *pics*

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Thanks for reposting the pics. Didn't realize I hadn't fix the broken links. :top:

Just added them to the first post:top:

Good thing I saved the pics:smile:

*****To answer all pms on the Sunroof info*****

Brand: Inalfa Model: 450 HS spoiler (available @ Efren's Shop)

Websites: http://inalfa-sunroofs.com/ http://www.inalfa-roofsystems.com/

Cost: $795.00 w/ installation.

Does it leak water?: Never did in the 2 years I had it.

Functions: Tilts up, & slides all the way back or at desirable distance. It does closes on its own when turning off car but can be tilted back up or open after the car has been shut. Your choice.

Installation Shop business card:

Efren-SunroofInstall.jpg

Last edited:

DesertWarrior505

Reaction score
is it sad that i was actually thinking about that?:dontknow:with almost convertible style doors to go with it?:ahhhhh::hmmmm2::dontknow:

X-roller

Reaction score
got a quote today.... i'm probably gonna have a sunroof in the very near future....

VERY NEAR!... :)

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Might have been better to just start a new thread. This one is originally from 2007 LOL.
The original cost to the OP looks to be $795 according to his post. I would guess you would be looking at similar pricing depending on option/features, and the shop you choose.

XBlue

Reaction score
The guy did a great job but dam hes got all his tools and stuff rolling around on your paint... id be going into meltdown mode if i saw that on my X.

brownbrown

Reaction score
The guy did a great job but dam hes got all his tools and stuff rolling around on your paint... id be going into meltdown mode if i saw that on my X.
It's not like Toyota paint is stellar.

Knight Runner

Reaction score
No it's ok, let this thread live :laugh:

Might have been better to just start a new thread. This one is originally from 2007 LOL.
The original cost to the OP looks to be $795 according to his post. I would guess you would be looking at similar pricing depending on option/features, and the shop you choose.

Top Bottom