Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 guy with bat vs. 6 guys

rich017

Reaction score
I'm going to put a wood bat in my truck as well.

When I had my Silverado I had a jack handle from a 4 ton jack in the bed. Some kid from school wanted to fight once and I pulled that thing out. Needless to say he didn't try to take me down again

HighNoon

Reaction score
Thank god for my concealed weapons permit... although i would have just ran their asses over gotten around the coner and stood my ground while i tell the cops i'm getting ready to shoot some dumb bastards... 12 round clip= one in the chest and one in the head for each one of them.. Don't leave a witness to testify against you in court. your side of the story should be enough, a dead guy has no story..

XYota

Reaction score
"BAM!, PING!!, CLACK!!, ROBIN THIS IS BATMAN. I NEED BACKUP IN THE BACK ALLEY. JOKERS MEN ARE AT IT AGAIN."

what dix, i cant understand y ppl want to mess with or mess up other ppl stuff for no reason. good for him and his bat for standing up to them. maybe that no shirt guy has a honda accord fetish.

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Damn, I want to know why the guy went for his head though.

As much as what they did would have pissed me off, I wouldn't try to kill them.

rexrunner

Reaction score
Damn, I want to know why the guy went for his head though.

As much as what they did would have pissed me off, I wouldn't try to kill them.

say the same thing when you are against 6 pissed off ppl and you dont know if they have guns or weapons also. self defense over life

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
say the same thing when you are against 6 pissed off ppl and you dont know if they have guns or weapons also. self defense over life

Is it self defense if you have left the scene and come back for more?

I don't think it would still be self defense anymore.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
WOW...he definitely got what he deserved...

but 1 thing I don't understand is that it looks like the guy in the black shirt tried to defuse the situation and then cause he saw his friend get whacked in the head with a bat all the other friends started jumping in...

if anyone jumped on the hood of my truck I would have popped the clutch and drove over his ass...can't say its manslaughter when someone is attacking you...its self-defense especially when the #'s are against you...

thank goodness for conceal firearms licensing...pull a gun out and that same guy mouthing off would have either run like a ***** or get blown out knee caps...I don't aim to kill I aim to put people in hospitals and drinking out of straws for the rest of their life...its more fun to make them suffer as a cripple instead of putting them in jail...just MHO...

why would you NOT aim to kill J???? with all of the stupid lawsuits that are won by CRIMINALS these days, that 's a pretty dumb thing to do.... ie, the guy who sued a home owner who he was going to rob, because he got stuck in the garage for a week or so, and almost died due to lack of food and water, because the homeowner was on vacation... the crook won the damn lawsuit.
had a guy try robbing me at a Walmart parking lot in NLV in '06 and I ended up shooting him in the neck... he didn't die... it was his FOURTH time being accused of armed robbery, and third conviction.. he had stabbed 2 ppl in one of the robberies... did small prison sentences, and basically got a slap on the wrist for TRYING to rob me.
I don't wish death upon anyone, but our system isn't designed to protect US these days.....

Bsw

Reaction score
Dude filming sounded like he was getting off in his hand. LMAO

HighWay

Reaction score
I think he will think twice before walking on another car.

DBX

Reaction score
I don't carry a bat, too lazy, 9MM has 16 shots with laser sights plus 2 spare mags with 14 rounds each. 6 on 1, self-defense everytime, " I feared for your life, your honor, yes sir, the Marines taught me hot to shoot, one shot, one kill"

Top Bottom