Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 guy with bat vs. 6 guys

dramad1

Reaction score
Oh f$@k yeah. That fool was lucky he didn't get worse. I give prop's to dude getting out with the bat. No hesitation. Love it

Venomous_X

Reaction score
LOL, I should keep a bat as well, but mr .45 ACP, .40 S&W, and .357 all keep me company so its at least 3 on 6 in my favor.... :rockon:

Disclaimer, I only stay heavily armed for impending Zombie apocalypse's, really bad neighborhoods, and the protection of myself, my property, and my family....

ntinhri

Reaction score
LOL, I should keep a bat as well, but mr .45 ACP, .40 S&W, and .357 all keep me company so its at least 3 on 6 in my favor.... :rockon:

Disclaimer, I only stay heavily armed for impending Zombie apocalypse's, really bad neighborhoods, and the protection of myself, my property, and my family....

you do know it take on avg 4 second to draw and fire, but I can hit you with a bat in 2.. just saying.. watch your back... LMAO

808XR10

Reaction score
not it your already holding it...lol....i wish i had toys to play with too but its a lot of hassle to go into down here in hawaii

Venomous_X

Reaction score
you do know it take on avg 4 second to draw and fire, but I can hit you with a bat in 2.. just saying.. watch your back... LMAO
If I feel the need to have my gun extra close to me it takes much less than 4 seconds:eviltongue: besides it's pretty hard to hide a bat than your planning on using so I'd be well past the draw phase. :top:

Reaction score
those punks were lucky the dude was not a baseball player otherwise 911 would have been at the scene a full swing with both arms on bat against head equals cracked noggin out on the floor for minutes, those guys had platinum covered heads no one went out or it was a dolphin billy club nono the less it was very balsy of the guy too bad he got his back window broken.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom