Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11' Mustang V6 vs. X -What are my chances?

What are my chances?

• You're going to get walked!

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • It should be close but you'll lose if she can drive

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • It will be close and you'll win if you're the better driver

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • You're going to crush her!

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
woman or dude it does't take any skill to mash the pedal and pull a win when the car is already got the advantage... sorry bro but i think she will take ya even though you have the driver mod

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
Even if you lose, you win. Her car will end up in a trailer park with a tothless meth head driving it a couple years down the road, prolly parked next to an f-body camaro on cinder blocks. Your truck, on the other hand, is probabaly the coolest truck ever made. Take the loss with a smile, because you win the war.

rat7761

Reaction score
Never mind the race. Can we see what she looks like, haha.

99FLT

Reaction score
Just red line every gear and dont look back! Youve got balls she dosen't!!

Grumpy

Reaction score
Can not say for sure who will win. Since Mustang have a manual box, miss shift is a possibility. So is poor launch, loose of traction, or just plain fell at sleep at the tree. Put your game face on at the line and see what happen, overcome deficit with determination.

Bottom line....fast car/truck still need fast driver to win. I've taken out more than a few fast car/truck with slow driver.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL what a bunch of horn balls in here :laugh:
1) I'm engaged
2) It's my friend's GF
You guys crack me up. If she ever takes the trip to the track I'll let you guys know how it goes. Maybe I can get a few go fast goodies before we meet at the track :hmmmm2:

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Driver error is really your only shot at winning.

They are running 13's stock, which is what most boosted XRs are running. They hook a lot better then the XR will.

2 options
- run from a roll, and eliminate the traction advantage the Mustang has.
- run from a dig, and hope you are a much better driver.

Personally, i think you will have better luck with option B, and hope that are you are a better driver.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I've been itchin to try one, but I've got no traction at all!!! I'm sure I'll do it anyways, just hope I pay attention and don't mess with a gt! Haha

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

They are running 13's stock, which is what most boosted XRs are running. They hook a lot better then the XR will.

2 options

Personally, i think you will have better luck with option B, and hope that are you are a better driver.

Very much agreed

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score

2 options

This has been my opinion all along. I think I'm giving up too much HP and weight to overcome the odds, especially in a 1/4 mile. If it was stop light to stop light, could be a different story. Even if she's not making perfect shifts, she's been driving stick for 15 yrs she's not going to shift 2nd to 5th, a stock one runs close to 100 mph, what's a stock X at 93-94? I think she'd have to miss a shift. I think I'm more prone to do that with our awesome 1-2 shift in this POS 6 spd. But I aint scurrrred, we'll see if she ever follows though.

xmoney jr

Reaction score
theres already been a win aginst a mustang v6 lol
so ull kill it

shaX 07

Reaction score
theres already been a win aginst a mustang v6 lol
so ull kill it

Not against a 2011, this car is a totally different animal than any 2010 or below V6 Stang. The 2011 V6 runs as fast as the 2010 and below GT V8.

DBX

Reaction score
Let her win, then get her to make you feel better, you make take some ribbing at first, but in the long run, it will be worth it.

Top Bottom