Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3 rr x's is stephenville tx

j_bird420

Reaction score
i have one of them, just want to know who the other 2 are. i think we are all tsu students.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
i have one of them, just want to know who the other 2 are. i think we are all tsu students.

First off, welcome to XRU!!

I can't recall any other XRU members in that area.. :dontknow:

I know we got a good sized group up in DFW.

j_bird420

Reaction score
i have met one of the owners, his is '05 rr same as mine. i know the other one is a girl seen her the other day.

MusTrd

Reaction score
Have you recruited them to sign up on XRU? So you live in Cleburne, an ex-girlfriend of mine was from Rio Vista.

preXrunner

Reaction score
Thats awesome... My best friend goes to Tarleton. I've been through Stephenville a lot, and I've never seen an X around campus. Mostly diesels and lifted trucks...

j_bird420

Reaction score
i now have an ex that lives in cleburne..i live in da ville now. one is always in the dorm parking lot across from mc donalds. chuck, the other, works at sonic on weekends, i tried talking to him about getting something together for the x's but he is not very gung-ho. so where do all the xer's hang oun in the metroplex?

Top Bottom