Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Courtesy of the Earthquake

XPC_XR

Reaction score
I got a new mod... I thought the XR would be safe in the garage but being 10mi from the epicenter our house got hit hard. So much stuff fell or broke, in the garage and outside. My mom's 4Runner Limited got a nice new dent but she has it and I cant get pics.

These pics are after I rubbed it some trying to see if it would buff out.. It wont.
icon_cry.gif

XRunner0--Earthquake1001.jpg

XRunner0--Earthquake1002.jpg

XRunner0--Earthquake1003.jpg

XRunner0--Earthquake1004.jpg

XRunner0--Earthquake1005.jpg

XRunner0--Earthquake1006.jpg

XRunner0--Earthquake1007.jpg

I had to use manual focus to make it show (camera kept focusing on the reflection) so they arent the best shots since I was rushing and had other messes to clean.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Booooooo! Thats suck mang!!! Whatcha gonna do with it!! I happy we have no earthquakes/hurricanes and **** up here in Canada!! Just lots of snow in the winter lol>

XPC_XR

Reaction score
Eh well its gotta be fixed. I was just kinda annoyed/stressed. Prob wont be cheap but maybe I'll get lucky and my body shop guy will help me out. :/

:ahhhhh:ah man.. you got insurance?

Well I just took it off my insurance (last week) since I listed it for sale. Im a college student working full time and insurance on both was a killer. I think my dad put it on his insurance tho since he drives it alot so I think I should be fine. I just dunno if I wanna deal with insurance, they screwed me over once already so I got sky high rates..

InkedRunner

Reaction score
home owners insurance.. that stinks

I wonder how that would work for me my homeowners insurance co. is the same as my car insurance.

That does suck tho. If there was an earthquake here all kinds of **** would fall on my truck too.

Last edited by a moderator:

blkXtreme

Reaction score
wow man that sucks...i was just wondering if any XR's got hit during this earthquake too...i felt like i was surfing in my room when it hit hahaha

i always wanted to experience an earthquake and live!!!:biggrin:

Shanes56

Reaction score
wow that sucks man, what are the odds. sorry to hear that and I hope Ins. takes care of that

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
That really sucks that happend to your truck bro, i hope you get it repair....

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
that sucks....but it looks like some touch up paint might do that well. And a small dent. Just be thankful the truck isn't total or worse then what it is. But I hope everything works out and you get it fixed up

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
4runner limited?? is it by chance 07-08?? if so...ask her if she wants to sell me those stock rims :top:

oh yeah and sorry bout the damage...all i saw was 4runner limited lol

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
just rub some robitussin on it... i hear it works on just about everything... gotta broken arm, rub some tussin on it, got the flu? take some tussin! scratches on the truck... well you get the idea...

skilledbum23

Reaction score
If you want to get it fixed, you should be able to claim the damage under homeowners insurance....

Vince77

Reaction score
That sucks about your truck bro. Hope you can get it worked out.

just rub some robitussin on it... i hear it works on just about everything... gotta broken arm, rub some tussin on it, got the flu? take some tussin! scratches on the truck... well you get the idea...

Chris Rock baby!!! :rock:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
I cant believe it happened to a RR instead of a BSP.:frown: Hope you get your truck fixed soon.

Top Bottom