Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daytona Beach Florida Meet, March 28&29 2009

XRUNX

Reaction score
depending on if my truck gets done before sat ill meet you at that gas station, not making any promises but what time do you wanna get there?

idk yet im still waititng on the tampa people to say where the meet up is if not im just goin to orlando

redrunner

Reaction score
arrrr, such slackers

Well, let me know what the final deal is by like thurs or early friday, so I know what to do for Saturday morning.

XrunX >>> are you still planning on intercepting us (tampa crew, maybe) Sat morning, or what?

Hey TPA crew, thought I'd chime in (took a bit of bread-crumb hunting to find this thread :laugh:)

Like John said, an F150 chewed the ass end off Ryan's X, so he probably isn't going.

I'm still down to go, but I haven't sorted thru this thread for an official meet up time/place for those of us rolling out of the 727/813 area. I'm down for whatever, though. I'm starting out up in north Pinellas (palm harbor area) so I can hit 75 via 54, or just get on I-4 from Ybor where it starts, and meet up with people anywhere inbetween there and Orlando.. doesn't matter to me.

-Tyler

XRUNX

Reaction score
oh tacospeed im trying to think of what the plan is il try my best hopefully il leave on time chances are il be able to but if i can get a name of the place we meeting up in tampa or maybe an adress would be easiest

Coopstain

Reaction score
Hey TPA crew, thought I'd chime in (took a bit of bread-crumb hunting to find this thread :laugh:)

Like John said, an F150 chewed the ass end off Ryan's X, so he probably isn't going.

I'm still down to go, but I haven't sorted thru this thread for an official meet up time/place for those of us rolling out of the 727/813 area. I'm down for whatever, though. I'm starting out up in north Pinellas (palm harbor area) so I can hit 75 via 54, or just get on I-4 from Ybor where it starts, and meet up with people anywhere inbetween there and Orlando.. doesn't matter to me.

-Tyler

Thread for meet ups and Convoys are here: http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=25085

However... no one from Tampa or North FL has chimed in on that thread yet to post when and where to meet for the convoy. Only Orlando and South Florida has made posted about meeting times and places...

denzel05

Reaction score
Hey Derek, the name of the park we are meeting at is All Childrens Park , right down the block from your house correct ??

I have to work Sat. mornin till about 10:00 so I'll be meeting up with you a little later. Probably gonna be " Ridin Dirty " don't know if I'll have enough time to clean the X this week. :ahhhhh:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Added a post for the northern guys, check out the other link Coop just posted.

Coopstain

Reaction score
Hey Derek, the name of the park we are meeting at is All Childrens Park , right down the block from your house correct ??

I have to work Sat. mornin till about 10:00 so I'll be meeting up with you a little later. Probably gonna be " Ridin Dirty " don't know if I'll have enough time to clean the X this week. :ahhhhh:

Ya its the All Childrens Park.. Spruce Recreation Park... its the same.

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score

-Tyler

Tyler, I'll post what we were originally planning to do. John was gonna meet you and Ryan up north then converge with me off of McIntosh Rd on I-4.
I'll put up the details on that thread, if you miss it hit me up here or on CT Tyler.

Thread for meet ups and Convoys are here: http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=25085

However... no one from Tampa or North FL has chimed in on that thread yet to post when and where to meet for the convoy. Only Orlando and South Florida has made posted about meeting times and places...

Coop, I totally missed that thread. Would've put something on it if I had of seen it, lol!

oh tacospeed im trying to think of what the plan is il try my best hopefully il leave on time chances are il be able to but if i can get a name of the place we meeting up in tampa or maybe an adress would be easiest

XrunX: I posted info about the Tampa Convoy here: http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=25085http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=424775#post424775

For us to be @ the hess station around 8:30, we've gotta leave Tampa kinda early. Think you can meet up with us on I-4 at that point I put in? Or catch up with us?

Last edited:

fuseaku

Reaction score

Yeah Dennis, that's the right place.... and don't worry, I may not have time to clean mine either.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Hey miguel if I remember correctly I think you said you'd come if you got new tires! Well ?? the tires are on you coming lol big deal your broke . So am I lol

fuseaku

Reaction score
Well unless you guys wanna pay like 3 grand, we're not going to be driving around the speedway. Although, they would let us goes at a good speed and drive on the high banks! Wish I was rich!

BondXII

Reaction score
3g because there might be about 40ish of us, or just because its Daytona Speedway and it would be 3g for one person or a 100? Man! if I only had that problem some people do of having too much money to know what to do with it... I'd put it down just for the expirence/principle. :rock: However you look at it. Shame that i'd be in the poor house AND the dog house all at the same time. :vroam: I could only imagine what the wife would say after I broke the news that we won't be paying any bills this month because I just blew our money on everybody getting on the track. :boxing::secruity:

Buck :driver:

rich017

Reaction score
Really!?!? What way though... I was gonna get mine painted with clear mixed with black... I'm done with the Pactra ****.

How michael does them. Basically a 9 to 1 ratio of clear to black auto lacquer mixed in a spray gun.

I will be bringing my compressor as well as michaels paint stuff so we can tint tails at the meet. Just give him like 20 bucks to do it because of the cost of paint and wear on the guns. He has done dozens of them including mine and braves I think

BondXII

Reaction score
Bring whatever you want, but like last year we'll probably collect money from everyone and make a run to Sam's Club to buy a bunch of food. This year I think we should lower the cost to $10 instead of $20 because we had way too much food last year.

Is that cool with everyone? ...easier on the wallets too.

Actually, now that I think about it, it would be WAY cheaper if we just ordered pizza from Little Ceasers... I think the deal they have is $5.00 Large pizzas all day everyday. And for those of you that don't like pizza, well.... what's wrong with you!? haha j/k We'll could just figure something out for our non-pizza lovers.

Since we'll be going to get some groceries and what-not anyways after work today... Is this still a go? :hmmmm2: We talked about the whole Little Ceaser's deal WAY back on page 5 of this thread. Wayne R said that he was bringing hot dogs, brats, and whatever else is about to expire in his fridge. :laugh: Me and the wife are down for the pizza! 5 buck fits allot better in my pocket than some brats. Just trying to get an idea of how lunch is going down on Saturday. I'd hate to get all the way down there to find out that nobody said anything, yet brought a bunch of food with them.:motz: Then I would have to hear it, since I'm empty handed.

Buck :driver:

pumo420

Reaction score
idk yet im still waititng on the tampa people to say where the meet up is if not im just goin to orlando

well im going to be arriving late on saturday, ill be there for sure my truck was missing a couple pieces to get my supercharger and im problay going to get it back on saturday, the place doesnt open till 9 o clock so let me know what you plan on doing, also do you still wanna trade out headlights?

for anyone interested this is what ill be bringing up.

stock head unit price is negotiable
stock air intake price is negotiable
injen cold air intake price is negotiable has about 1 year of use on it, i have a sound clip of it if you wanna hear it.

im looking for stock tail lights if anyone has them aviable im will to trade.

Last edited:
Top Bottom